Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Can someone school me on where I can enter online raffles etc? Im way behind the times. I usually just go SNKRS, FNL, or bust but I need these XI's. YEARS ago Eastbay was my go to but I have long ago given up on them.

What size do you take in recent AJ1s ever since they made the toe box roomier. Is the toe box on these more roomy or less compared to previous 11 releases especially the lows? Congrats on the pair and appreciate your help.

Since the sizing talk came up, I'll jump in, as I want to make sure I cop the right size.

I have three pairs of XIs left in my closet...

2011 Concords: 9.5, wish I had a 10, as they are pretty narrow and a little short.

2014 Legend Blues: 9.5, a little better than the concords, but, I still wish I had a 10.

2015 72-10: 9.5, these are the most comfortable XIs I've ever worn and they feel great on feet. I will wear them this week to confirm the fit I remember, but I think I could cop SJs in 9.5 if they're going to be exactly like 72-10 sizing.

If SJs fit just like 72-10, I'll go with my normal 9.5, otherwise I'm going to size up.

I usually buy 9.5 in all Jordans, but I tried on a pair of XVII at the outlet and would need a 10, and I wear a 10 in the XXXI.

What size do you take in recent AJ1s ever since they made the toe box roomier. Is the toe box on these more roomy or less compared to previous 11 releases especially the lows? Congrats on the pair and appreciate your help.

9.5 on all my 1's

So many people talked smack when I said I paid $324 for my pair. Now Im seeing people wanting to pay $400 for a pair?

NIKETALK KNOWS DRAMA.

What size do you take in recent AJ1s ever since they made the toe box roomier. Is the toe box on these more roomy or less compared to previous 11 releases especially the lows? Congrats on the pair and appreciate your help. Not by much.

I went tts..... These have a tiny bit more more room then the last bred high tops that dropped.

Last edited:
$220 retail
$350 resell to receive by Christmas
$275-$300 shipped come desperation of late January

Just my prediction based on trends since 2009

Just found out I'm 95% going to the EE store to get my pair.
This is going to be the easiest release yet. Ha

Back
Top Bottom