Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Still undecided if I should cop these or the OG from 2000 something about these space jams that is turning me off maybe the blue tint or the 45 in the back its weird to see the 45 instead of that traditional 23

Still undecided if I should cop these or the OG from 2000 something about these space jams that is turning me off maybe the blue tint or the 45 in the back its weird to see the 45 instead of that traditional 23
You're gonna get a 16+ year old shoe
That has odor, piss coloration, dust mites, animal hair and greasy finger prints, forehead sweat and saliva drippings on it?
What's the price on that pair?

Go to the adidas thread with that nonsense.

Every xi this year has sold out instantly in major cities where it matters. I don't care that some middle America mall has pairs, or when people say there's still size 16-18...they're sitting.

It's pretty lame how everybody and their mother will be wearing these in a month (including mom-sneakerheads).

Last edited:
You're gonna get a 16+ year old shoe
That has odor, piss coloration, dust mites, animal hair and greasy finger prints, forehead sweat and saliva drippings on it?
What's the price on that pair?

Lol that's the only thing that stops me the fact their old but like the look of it better but the 09 pair was trash I had it hated it but idk i just like the vintage look with the yellowing idk that's just me

Lol that's the only thing that stops me the fact their old but like the look of it better but the 09 pair was trash I had it hated it but idk i just like the vintage look with the yellowing idk that's just me
So get the 2016 pair and wear the crapton out of them to get that vintage look 
roll.gif

get the og pair, they look better

Do you wear your kicks or go down on them?

As long as a shoe isn't too beat, I don't mind the worn look.  If you have a chance to get the 2000 retro for around the same price, get those.  Pass on the 09s at all costs.

Do you wear your kicks or go down on them?
If you don't lick your pair when you get them
You not a real sneaker connoisseur

How you gonna know if it's good glue they using if you don't sample taste the product and get a buzz?

get the og pair, they look better

It's about time someone who doesn't bash my opinion, I am looking but I just see prices of 400+ I like the shape and toe box on the 2000, and don't get me started on the 09 pair I had them
Those were horrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom