Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Updated as of 12/2 5:18pm PST

Entries accepted from 12/1 until 12/5 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal
Stockton / Weberstown Mall - e1503d94da(GS – 1cfbbaa06e)

SoCal
Los Angeles County
Compton - 06a6fddec1
Culver City / Fox Hills – 47bb9f2eb9 (GS – e881a41e2)

Downey / Stonewood Mall - 7afc8923b1 (gs - 0fbcb32ac0)

Glendale Galleria - e7386bdee3

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – a090bfd1db (GS – 453c20fc9d)
Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - abdf30424e

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center – bd61804b77

West Covina / WSF West Covina – 29e7bcc688

San Diego
National City / Plaza Bonita - 0b6234b7fa (gs - d0a2a4f458)

Hello Rigo.

Santa Ana Main Place E85F88CA63 (men's)
Santa Ana Main Place DA94F498EB (youth)

Yeah Nike+ app is still down. Hey?! Maybe they're uploading the quarter million reservations that need to go out in a few days! :lol:

Updated as of 12/2 5:18pm PST

Entries accepted from 12/1 until 12/5 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

Santa Ana Main Place.

Thanks. My old stomping grounds.
Just waiting for the page to turn (default view).

nah i just like when people point out the ****boi stuff that goes on in the sneaker game. if your worried about what everyone else is wearing who's standards are low? idiot

Maybe you should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before calling someone an idiot.

Just copped a space jam tee. That regular all black joint with the colored in space jam logo. Figure Ill probably rock that the first time i rock the shoes this sunday. Then just regular casual stuff the rest of the times. Gonna wear them at least like 4 times before next saturday. Gonna get all these solo wears in that i can

Local sneaker store are doing raffles for these. But gotta buy in package deal. Shoes, socks, hat and tee. All for $270 plus tax. I don't need all that ****. Just the shoes. Lol.

I just put my name in there. Just in case I don't win a foot locker, foot action, etc... raffles. But pretty sure we will all get a pair of these from those retailers, maybe even reserved pair from Nike.

Last edited:
It's pretty wide spread. I am. Checked on Twitter. Lots of other people are having problems too. No answers from the swoosh though...
They're probably doing something large-scale. Hopefully, it's that everyone with Nike+ that has ever bought a pair of retros gets a Space Jam reservation.

They're probably doing something large-scale. Hopefully, it's that everyone with Nike+ that has ever bought a pair of retros gets a Space Jam reservation.
They reserved the tb3s, I didnt copp.
They didnt reserve me the top3 1s, or the 9s dropping tomorrow. Im hoping the next reserve I get is the DB 7.
Gr Js are always locked in for me, so I dont need Nikes reserves for those.

Last edited:
Local sneaker store are doing raffles for these. But gotta buy in package deal. Shoes, socks, hat and tee. All for $270 plus tax. I don't need all that ****. Just the shoes. Lol.

I just put my name in there. Just in case I don't win a foot locker, foot action, etc... raffles. But pretty sure we will all get a pair of these from those retailers, maybe even reserved pair from Nike.
One call to Nike about what that shop is doing and they might even lose they account.

One call to Nike about what that shop is doing and they might even lose they account.
why would nike care? nike makes the store buy a certain amount of shoes and apparel so that they can get the hot releases. premier has been doing this for a while, i think they know what they're doing.

These are going to be on shelves everywhere. There will be an abundance. I know you guys not seen all the promotion Jordan Brand has been doing for the Space Jam release? Been putting this everywhere. They even pumped it on that BS show Area 21 with KG lol.

Not going to do that if they expecting an instant sell out.

When do you usually get reservations thru nike +? Just downloaded the app and I missed the reservation for tb3s haha nike made so many they're holding pairs for accounts that don't exist yet
If there are as many pairs as people claim I want to try my luck with the footlocker app. My local store is starting tomorrow with the 9s

Last edited:
In terms of sizing, anyone know how these compare to other 11s? I wonder if the higher PL cut will help with the pinky toe crush.

Let's take the 72-10s for example. My size 12 is pretty much perfect everywhere but my pinky toe gets crushed to the point that I almost can't wear them.  Size 13 on the other hand is way too big everywhere. Size 12.5 seems to be perfect for me.

That said the recent cherry 11 lows have me confused. My size 12 are perfect, no pinky crush at all and heel doesn't slip.

I believe I've only seen 12.5 on the Footsites and SNKRS, but never in stores. If these run narrow then I might just forego the in store work and rely online.

So... they can get the Jumpman facing the right way on the Mens and GS. But not the BG or TD?
pwp_sheet2

pwp_sheet2

pwp_sheet2

Back
Top Bottom