Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think some people don't realize a lot of folks on this forum like the shoes lol not fashion just the SHOES

These young kids are so blindsided by all of this. The other day, I saw a guy in his 50s at the HOH buying the Space Jam XXXI and talking about getting the Space Jam XI. This dude had the whole business casual cooperate look on a Saturday afternoon. I thought he was just trying to get some shoes for his grandkids, but it was for him. This guy knew his shoes and his Jordans. Sneaker heads come from all over the fashion spectrum.

Last edited:
These young kids are so blindsided by all of this. The other day, I saw a guy in his 50s at the HOH buying the Space Jam XXXI and talking about getting the Space Jam XI. This dude had the whole business casual cooperate look on a Saturday afternoon. I thought he was just trying to get some shoes for his grandkids, but it was for him. This guy knew his shoes and his Jordans. Sneaker heads come from all over the fashion spectrum.
dude bout to slay Johnson, from accounting, at the next board meeting

Elaborate bruh.

Lol dont know how to rock j's lol.

Its just kicks and some slim ripped polo jeans in an antique wash. You want me to wear a Jordan Flight suit with the wings?
Sure!!! Me Myself POLO N JAYS... No Thight Fit...Just Looks The Freshest IMO Thing is This I couldn't See The SHOES from The strings on your Jeans!!! You ROCKIN Dem to The Game huh??? Lackin To ME IMO... Wear your Favorite Pair of Jeans all you won't,look like you been skating on cement blocks on em... Yet to each his own Just Cut the strings So We can See em unless that's a new style I didn't know about...got ME and MY son Jays ON LOCK So Cheers To you...an All who Copping...

Last edited:
Sure!!! Me Myself POLO N JAYS... No Thight Fit...Just Looks The Freshest IMO Thing is This I couldn't See The SHOES from The strings on your Jeans!!! You ROCKIN Dem to The Game huh??? Lackin To ME IMO... Wear your Favorite Pair of Jeans all you won't,look like you been skating on cement blocks on em... Yet to each his own Just Cut the strings So We can See em unless that's a new style I didn't know about...got ME and MY son Jays ON LOCK So Cheers To you...an All who Copping...
how old are you??

Does anyone know if the bottoms for the kids sizes are the same as the men's sizes.?
Are you talking about grade school sizes? Yeah, grade school 11s have the same bottom as the men's, but it's only scaled down in size. Preschool and infants sizes have different ones though. 

Are you talking about grade school sizes? Yeah, grade school 11s have the same bottom as the men's, but it's only scaled down in size. Preschool and infants sizes have different ones though. 

Ok cool. I thought that was the case. On the fence about whether to get a pair for my wife and daughter. Lady of the house is on a "don't buy me any more Jordans" kick...

Do you guys think the Newegg Nike gift card deal ($120 Nike gift card for $100) posted on Slickdeals will work to get these down to $180 retail? The only issue is you would have to buy through NDC on release day.

When these came out in 2009, I was so mad i could not get them. Now is my time to shine,

I believe I can fly....................

If she's not down, it saves you a little bit of money haha 

Man I get it but I don't :lol: I'm completely glad my girl isn't into Jordans. I'm glad y'all can connect over sneakers, but it just makes life easier for me to just worry about my pair.

I prob won't lace a kid up like that until they're old enough to appreciate them either.

I'm probably a weirdo though :lol:

Man I get it but I don't :lol: I'm completely glad my girl isn't into Jordans. I'm glad y'all can connect over sneakers, but it just makes life easier for me to just worry about my pair.

I prob won't lace a kid up like that until they're old enough to appreciate them either.

I'm probably a weirdo though :lol:

My wife is more in to lighter running shoes than Js. I'm fortunate enough to grab some pairs for all of us and wanted to share the joy of these bad boys. Maybe right about getting some for the little one though. She couldn't care less about these since she 5. Decisions, decisions...

Never bought 11s before but will probably go in on these. They fit TTS, same as AJ1 sizing? Are they comfy?

I just checked out a pair at the mall (couple stores have them in the back already; just not for sale yet obviously). They're pretty sweet, and they actually got a good amount of them in all sizes, so the FCFS crowd may have a decent shot at getting a pair. I'm sure NDC will sell out in a few minutes, though, and the Footlocker site will crash as always.

Back
Top Bottom