Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Does NDC allow you to purchase two different sizes In same purchase? Like a men's and youth size in the same transaction?

You can order a Men's pair and a GS pair in the same order, at least from what I can remember from last year.
I'm trying to cop (on swoosh) one GS Pair and one Men's pair. Only doing raffles In case they don't see swoosh. (I think they will because 72-10s did and they made more this year)

No point in the headstart if I'm trying to get a pair in store right?

These app rsvps are to pick up a pair in store. The apps replace the paper raffle tickets for your local store.

How do you check in once you are in store?...

Turn on bluetooth and open the app when you are in store and go near the register and click check in within the app. The store has a beacon that sends a signal to the app via bluetooth. If it doesn't work tell an employee and they will manually enter a check in code for you or just give you the code.

These app rsvps are to pick up a pair in store. The apps replace the paper raffle tickets for your local store.

Turn on bluetooth and open the app when you are in store and go near the register and click check in within the app. The store has a beacon that sends a signal to the app via bluetooth. If it doesn't work tell an employee and they will manually enter a check in code for you or just give you the code.
still don't get the point in the headstart thing if I'm going to the store [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Majority of the raffles now are online these days... Doesn't take much leg work.

I had to drive to two malls, one trip was to shiekh shoes to get their raffle code and the second trip was to another mall to get the one minute head start for the FTL/FA apps and to enter a raffle at a shoe palace. Maybe that's not a lot of work for you but that was plenty of leg work for me personally.

Last edited:
Funny how all the new app users are popping up now, however I do believe that once you have signed up it takes up to 72 hours for purchases and such to hit your device. I may have that wrong or a part of it right.

I been had the app since it rolled out but I haven't copped Js since metallic 5s and the app reservation thing wasn't live in my area. So yea it's all new to me as for as the FTL app...

I had to drive to two malls, one trip was to shiekh shoes to get their raffle code and the second trip was to another mall to get the one minute head start for the FL/FA apps and to enter a raffle at a shoe palace. Maybe that's not a lot of work for you but that was plenty of leg work for me personally.
Better than those days we had to stand in line in put in a full shift before we were able to get a ticket to come back and stand in line to buy the shoe.

Funny how all the new app users are popping up now, however I do believe that once you have signed up it takes up to 72 hours for purchases and such to hit your device. I may have that wrong or a part of it right.

Been using the app since the cyber monday 3 release... But never actually checked in store... Buddy told me 5M headstart is not good enough. I knew something is wrong when I missed out on cyber 3s and they sitting in store.

Last edited:
I been had the app since it rolled out but I haven't copped Js since metallic 5s and the app reservation thing wasn't live in my area. So yea it's all new to me as for as the FTL app...

Soon as your countdown ends you will know right away if you won a pair which is better than waiting two days for a phone call.

still don't get the point in the headstart thing if I'm going to the store [emoji]128533[/emoji]
you only need it if you're going to one of the footstores. You need a reservation from the app to buy the shoes. The Headstart give you a better chance to get a reservation.

You're not going to the store unless you win. Headstarts are the order of winner selection. 6M are selected first, then 5M, then the 4s and so on...

Anyone getting an error on the FTL app stating "error when setting size. please try again." ?

footstores got jokes. Download our app to save time with raffles, but come to the physical store to better your chances by checking in! 

footstores got jokes. Download our app to save time with raffles, but come to the physical store to better your chances by checking in! 

I think they switched to this method as stores were using up manhours for employees to fill out raffle tickets instead of selling product to customers in store

And I prefer this method as it prevents dudes from bringing their entire families to grab raffle tickets

Last edited:
I think they switched to this method as stores were using up manhours for employees to fill out raffle tickets instead of selling product to customers in store

And I prefer this method as it prevents dudes from bringing their entire families to grab raffle tickets
It also prevents employees from picking out their friends' raffle tickets

Back
Top Bottom