Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Welp it seems I'm in for a fight for these joints. :smh:

Just went to my local mall. Shoe City which is a store that's usually good, tells me they ran out of tickets. And every other store i wasn't the only one in. There signing up for raffles. :smh:

DTLR it's giving out guaranteed tickets tomorrow. Meaning if you get a ticket you get a shoe sat. So I'm gonna get up early and try that. But I have no idea what to expect. Oh and they only have 54 men's pair. :smh:

Last edited:
Codes came in clutch, repped. I won't be able to make it to the mall till Saturday, thought I'd be trying my luck with 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Just did hella ftl raffles thru the app. Just drove by them and bingo. Didn't have to get out the car lol.

Was at Annapolis mall hitting my spots for tickets, found out DTLR was doing Guranteed Tickets at 2:30, Get there at 2 and there is a mad line and they already started giving them out. , i was like WTF. Then about halfway through they say no more 9.5, 10.5, 13, or 14 and I started sweating my size 11. I just keep waitng for them to say no more size 11's, but it never happened. I go up and say my size she turns the page to size 11 and there was at least 8 more blanks with about 6 already filled out. So they had at least 14 of size 11's and close to that of size 10.5. And they usually do not get that many. Also I was in Foot locker when i returned one of my pair of True Blue 3's and i asked how many of the SJ's they were getting and she said i can't tell you that, so i said well definatley not as many as the 3's and she said actually they got more!!!!! So i am not saying everybody is going to eat but most should if they put in the work. So have 1 pair locked up hoping for calls for 2 more. Only want 3. Good Luck to All!!!! The hunt is on!!!

Keep in mind I only use the FTL app, and once you put the code in there's no way to verify if a code is good since you can't put anything in again

Okay folks I've entered 9 raffles via the foot apps with no head start and won all 9 ....dude that said 6 min and below head start gets an automatic L is pullin y'all legs. :lol:

Only thing about this release is after these come out the app is going to be harder to hit on future releases since everyone going to have atleast a 5 min headstart

Okay folks I've entered 9 raffles via the foot apps with no head start and won all 9 ....dude that said 6 min and below head start gets an automatic L is pullin y'all legs. :lol:
You sir have good luck. Evidence has proven you're more likely to win with the Headstart. To say automatic L is not fully accurate because I've seen people win with less but most winners are in that 6 min pool. People who get waitlisted also win sometimes but more than likely you wont.

Last edited:
went to green acres mall. checked in on my phone at champs but my girl phone wont check in because it wasnt reading the beacon. went to the counter and girl was like their system is down so she cant give me the code. so i logged into her account on my phone and checked in. she felt dumb when i was able to check in cuz i looked at her like why you lying to me. then i went to fta and none of our phones was reading the beacon and the girl at that counter at fta said their system is down. not aure if im being lued too but i messaged fta on fb to let them know.

I really do not understand this online checkin nonsense.

So I download the app and sign in.  Register for shoes at store x.

I get notified on Thursday?  How are the winners picked?  What does this headstart crap have to do with anything?  Who am I headstarting against if everyone has a headstart?  And is the headstart online for in store purchases or online as well?

Back
Top Bottom