Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Any sizing info on these yet (whether they run TTS or a half size small)? I know the general rule is half size up with 11s, but JB has been all over the place with sizing recently. 

While these are the best looking jams I have seen in any retro...

I still like 72-10 better 
nerd.gif
. I must be nuttttts

Last edited:
Every pair seen months ago were fake, scoop, chickenwop and all others were fake. The first retail pairs where shown when jb did their space jam preview with prominent youtubers

Anyone know how to putnin the code for footlocker on their app. I tried to go to the store to check in but it said no beacon in range so the dude at the store sais he would put the code in but the part of my phone screen to enter code is cut off from the bottom of my screen. Anyone else have this problem. Not happy about driving a half hour and not getting that extra minute.

Every pair seen months ago were fake, scoop, chickenwop and all others were fake. The first retail pairs where shown when jb did their space jam preview with prominent youtubers
Oh ok I see, I heard that but there were some legit ones wasnt a true fan of.
you got super serious from my comment.

Seems the hostility has started
uhhh you responded to me man lol I wasnt even talking to you....."haha @ the end of my sentence notes Im kidding" no need to get petty man

is ndc/snkrs still that new system where you give them your card info and in minutes later they tell you you got um ornot?

The irony in all of this was that despite the compromise in quality due to economic factors, the resell game peaked during the "recession" ('08-'13) and people still continued to purchase low-quality retros for upwards of $260-400 in the resell market depending on the shoe (Flint 13s, 2011 3s, Varsity Red 6s, Playoff 13s, CDPs, Carmine 6s, among others).

Not until 2015 imo did Nike/JB really make a conscious effort to step up their game in terms of quality although there is still a lot left to be desired (i.e., 2016 True Blue 3s). But hey, at least midsole paint is no longer chipping and cracking.

It really was incredible seeing the secondary market's reaction for Jordan's during the recession. Really broke all the rules for fundamental Keynesian economics.

What's most interesting is the marketplace today in relation to "hype" or demand. Prices have been as volatile as ever. I suspect it's due to growing/developing marketplaces for sneakers now ie. Social media, online, boutiques etc.

Being a finance guy, this is all incredibly fascinating to me :lol:

Last edited:
Went to finish line since they're still doing the ticket raffles. One guy had 4-5 family members in line getting his sizes. Lol

Like every AJ 11 release, everyone shows up.

I love that it's monday and Nike Stores around the country are still flexin that they don't know what their release procedure will be :lol:

Workin that hype machine for a massive general release

Back
Top Bottom