Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

buy some shoe laces or socks and you good. :lol:
Speaking on that, when I was at ftl today they had a 4pk of plain white ftl brand low cut socks, price tag on em was $18.

$18 for that though,!?!?! wth. [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm having issues with email verification via Footlocker. But it previously let me verify via text, which is how I was able to get the shoes locked in. I hope this ******** didn't undo all of that.

Last edited:
These new pics are beautiful, definitely getting these. I'm hearing these will be pretty easy to get though.

Anyone actually win with two members of same household (same address) joining the footlocker raffle? Two real different people with ids but same address? Don't want to get sabotoged by roommates.

Spoke to a guy at my local footlocker that i do a lot of business with, there's a lot of these as plenty of people have mentioned. Treat as you would any other popular release and everyone should be fine.

Spoke to a guy at my local footlocker that i do a lot of business with, there's a lot of these as plenty of people have mentioned. Treat as you would any other popular release and everyone should be fine.
Yeah I just find it odd that they've got a bunch of raffles going on for these. Hopefully I don't underestimate the demand and strike out. 

Okay, so today I went in this morning to check in at footaction. The app says I have a 4 min head start . Does that mean it's possible I'll get a pair ? I'm new to the app thing and was just testing it out . I pre ordered a week ago so getting a pair isn't the problem . I paid extra to make sure I get a pair But being my brother has kids and don't have money to give away like that I tried the app for his sake. Anyone have the answer for my question ? Thanks in advance

Okay, so today I went in this morning to check in at footaction. The app says I have a 4 min head start . Does that mean it's possible I'll get a pair ? I'm new to the app thing and was just testing it out . I pre ordered a week ago so getting a pair isn't the problem . I paid extra to make sure I get a pair But being my brother has kids and don't have money to give away like that I tried the app for his sake. Anyone have the answer for my question ? Thanks in advance

Yeah you should hit if its a high volume store with a 4 min head start, when it comes to limited releases like Yeezys anything less than 6 minutes is a L

Last edited:
Hmmm my footlocker app is broken. Even after a re-install. After I choose a size, it says "error when setting size, try again". I'm a plat too. Was there a solution that I missed?

Happened to my Champs app. Logged out then logged back in then everything went back to normal

I uninstalled and logged out. Found out the actual fix for me was clearing the cache. Thanks tho.

Back
Top Bottom