Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think he was only comparing quantities. As heavy as JB is marketing these, I'm sure we'll all eat if we just put forth a little effort.

Better off comparing these to 72-10s. Both in quantity and not sitting catching dust like tb3 and selling out both in initial release and restocks. What's the point in mass producing and then have them sit? Tb3 will be discounted at some point.
JB got their money tho. Stores can't have stock without buying from them.

Good luck to y'all. High cut kills it for me. I know it's OG but naw I'm good.
If u havent gotta chance to see them in person, I suggest u do. It may change your mind. Earlier on some of the pics looked so-so to me. In person though, these are [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Last edited:
Better off comparing these to 72-10s. Both in quantity and not sitting catching dust like tb3 and selling out both in initial release and restocks. What's the point in mass producing and then have them sit? Tb3 will be discounted at some point.
This!! Won't be hard to acquire with effort but these will not sit. Patent 11s don't sit, sitting is reserved for those low top OG le's.

Please, anyone? I don't normally quote myself
I think it's too late for codes.. stores switch them up hourly or so, and its AFTER 9pm(stores closed) I wouldn't think any codes are still working right now. I missed that last code in LA trying after 9:15 LA time.

does anybody have this happen to them like i got called for the gold coin raffle but when i walked in and just ask for the shoe and didnt even show my ticket and was able to get a pair like i feel these raffles are just to mess with people and make them think that cant get the shoe  like if you dont get called you can still go over there and pick up a pair 

Last edited:
I think it's too late for codes.. stores switch them up hourly or so, and its AFTER 9pm(stores closed) I wouldn't think any codes are still working right now. I missed that last code in LA trying after 9:15 LA time.

I need any code to check in basically, no calls or emails today. Kinda sad for a release thats so abundant

I have a question guys. I have been out of the game a few years now and all this raffle, tickets, app thing is all new for me.

I got the FL app, choose 3 stores, selected sz and now is "countdown" the only part i dont get is the "check in" whats that suppose to mean?

Ugh i miss the old ways... Go to 34th do the line pay and leave... Anyways any information would be really appreciate it

Ugh i miss the old ways... Go to 34th do the line pay and leave... Anyways any information would be really appreciate it
You can still do that. I think 34th st is listed as FCFS.

And the check in is basically to get a 1 min head start in the raffle.

I have a question guys. I have been out of the game a few years now and all this raffle, tickets, app thing is all new for me.

I got the FL app, choose 3 stores, selected sz and now is "countdown" the only part i dont get is the "check in" whats that suppose to mean?

you'll be able to do that lol between FTL and FA on 34th theres so many pairs. Everyone's gonna eat.

http://m.footlocker.com/launchreservation

http://m.footlocker.com/ns/showcase...ead Start PDF for Launch Reservation Page.pdf

http://m.footlocker.com/ns/showcases/launch-reservation/FLAppFAQ v8.pdf

Last edited:

every shoe has a countdown to when the raffle goes live.

remember it's a raffle. you don't have to do anything just let the timer expire and see if you're picked.

if you downloaded the app they automatically give you a 3 minute head start.

if you go to the actual store, ask the employee for the space jam code. they'll either tell you it or they'll do it for you. this gives you an additional 1 minute head start. making it a 4 minute head start.

if you spend $300 or more in footlocker or whichever app you have. for that store app you get an additional 2 minute head start making it a grand total of 6 minutes if you do all the above.

what happens with this is when the shoe goes live, say 6:30. at 6:24 the app will start drawing names who have a 6 minute head start. then 4 minute head start then 3 minute head start.

what is assumed is it trickles down so if there's no more pairs to be had after the 6 minute head start people are selected, then you're either SOL or waitlisted.

waitlisted means if people don't click the button to reserve their pair then they move on, like if the store was calling and somebody didn't answer.

hope this clarifies for you and anyone else.

Im hoping I hit at my local champs.I have a 6 min headstart hopefully that'll be all it takes.
You'll be fine man. I have only a 3 second head start. I'd rather cop online honestly....I don't wanna wait in line and ish with the other 100 plus winners. Takes too long.

Back
Top Bottom