Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The 09 sj are like the 2012 tech cements. Got rid if the 2012 whi cem,
But im prolly keeping the 09[emoji]128514[/emoji] gonna shovel snow in them :rofl:

The thing I hate about the app is that you can only enter for 3 stores, and only win in one... In the past you can do leg work and enter in as much raffles, and have more chances to win.

Also the headstart thing I don't like... They pretty much telling people your chances are not that good if you dont spend enough money with us.

Just keep it simple like shiekh... Enter a raffle and wait... Ban multiple emails and ip users.

Don't be greedy

Actually you get a 0 minute headstart for downloading the app, you get the 3 minutes from signing up for the rewards program

Everything else on point

Do they pick random 6 min before moving to 5? Or do they only move to 5 if stock is > amount of 6 min entries?

Gotta do one more pointless raffle today at JJ lol
Good luck grizz
Thank you so much

i'll be good online either way 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
KEEP MISSING THE FA CODES WHEN THEYRE POSTED.. IVE BEEN MAD BUSY WITH WORK SMH

Better off comparing these to 72-10s. Both in quantity and not sitting catching dust like tb3 and selling out both in initial release and restocks. What's the point in mass producing and then have them sit? Tb3 will be discounted at some point.

They're already at the outlets.

Anyone, and I mean anyone out there that's military that can tell me whether or not these are gonna be in the base exchanges. NEX or AAFES....
My live chat with Nike said that they were only being released on the 10th through SNKRS.
Need them On Post!!! SOS!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom