Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just wanna say thank you to everyone for being patient with noobs like me who haven't been in the game in a while... and explaining everything about this process. 

Got the Champs, Footlocker, Footaction (checked in) and SNKRS apps. 

Learned that if you just check in to one of your 3 selected stores, you're essentially putting yourself in the raffle for all 3. So you don't have to physically go to all three locations. Hopefully having all the apps will raise my chances. 

I saw earlier that there will still be lines even for people who won? The way I understood it was they call you and you have a certain time period to pick it up. 

Question regarding the SNKRS reservation and the inbox thing. Is it as easy as just hitting "notify me" on the shoe and then you wait for something in your inbox? 

Thanks again everyone! 

Come on, whose hitting the malls early on the east coast and for codes? [emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm legit tryna be lazy on this release, n not do the 5min mall drive today.

I don't get some of these dudes who are claiming this "culture" crap and downing the apps, and saying they want the lines and FCFS to come back. You can keeep that crap, and your sense of needing the "hunt" to feel good about getting a shoe. If you need to feel the rush of the hunt, there is always big game season. As you stated, since the raffle app system dropped, I have continually won. A lot more people have a fairer chain of getting a shoe they want. No more of this backdooring, one dude "winning" 4 pairs from the same store. You kids with no jobs can keep your lines. The app is great. As I stated previously, I think they should really raise the Platinum VIP threshold. Make it $600-$700, and make it a 2min head start for that category.
I really wish we had app raffles here in Detroit. that sounds so nice

Just wanna say thank you to everyone for being patient with noobs like me who haven't been in the game in a while... and explaining everything about this process. 

Got the Champs, Footlocker, Footaction (checked in) and SNKRS apps. 

Learned that if you just check in to one of your 3 selected stores, you're essentially putting yourself in the raffle for all 3. So you don't have to physically go to all three locations. Hopefully having all the apps will raise my chances. 

I saw earlier that there will still be lines even for people who won? The way I understood it was they call you and you have a certain time period to pick it up. 

Question regarding the SNKRS reservation and the inbox thing. Is it as easy as just hitting "notify me" on the shoe and then you wait for something in your inbox? 

Thanks again everyone! 

For SNKRS, you have to have the SNKRS app and Nike+ app. From what I've experienced the apps take into account what you hit the like and notify me button on in both apps. That's what they use to put you in a pot of random selections for raffles and based off of prior purchases on the SNKRS app. If you get a reservation it will show up in your inbox on the Nike+ app. Then you have until the time it shows you on the reservation to purchase a pair in any size.

Don't even feel like getting through traffic to drive to the mall to check in at any of the spots. I'm confident these won't be too much of a hassle to get though.

I always laugh when people trash the app and say they deserve to get backdoored pairs because they've "built relationships" with stores for years. The app is the fairest way for everybody.
Absolutely...Anybody thinks different can kick rocks and is the real problem to the shoe game. This most importantly gives parents a chance to copp for their kids because they are at work. But guess what? there's so many people who are simply to lazy to use the footsites apps lmao. I personally help 2 ladies check in. 1 ladies simply didn't read the instructions and the other was frustrated because of the app errors. I said lady simply close out and reopen. If that don't work restart your phone. She was having a damn panic attack smh.

Come on, whose hitting the malls early on the east coast and for codes? [emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm legit tryna be lazy on this release, n not do the 5min mall drive today.
:smile:
Get out there get some fresh air, itd be light anyway, being a weds.
late am/early afternoon.
Only ppl out there right now, are the workers , seniors, house wives spending up all their mans $ .
Bare minimum youll have your codes & u might even be able to come up on some cougar [emoji]128572[/emoji].
:lol:

Last edited:
Nike Rep told me theyll send out reservations tomorrow, she said my name was on the list of reservations :pimp:

Nike Rep told me theyll send out reservations tomorrow, she said my name was on the list of reservations
pimp.gif
interesting info

I'm 6M head start in FTA and FTL, 1M in Champs and did Sheikh raffles. If I don't get these I'll get the Curry 3 as a consolidation prize.
laugh.gif

I have not done this in so long I do not even remember what time Footlockers call usually for raffle winners.

I locked my pair down via Villa's toy drive. Very dope of them to do so. Great cause. I need another though. This won't be 2009 for me. I put the additional leg work in to cop multiples of my grail.

I locked my pair down via Villa's toy drive. Very dope of them to do so. Great cause. I need another though. This won't be 2009 for me. I put the additional leg work in to cop multiples of my grail.
your ticket was guaranteed right ? Is that donate a toy thing over ?

Back
Top Bottom