Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i gotta get like 6 pair so every raffle win/ reservation will come in handy... i'm not really stressing, but would be nice if they came through so i can help the fam

mine are locked up no matter what  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Got a bball game at 6:00 pm tonight. Is it safe to say they will not call past 5:00 pm if I win and wait until tomorrow?

Or do I miss my game and wait it out?

Everyone is safe fam

FTL by me getting over 1k pairs
laugh.gif
Exactly, I understand it's the XI and all, but I don't understand why people are acting like the world is gonna crash if they miss at one spot.  The mall by me when added up all the stores, is getting well over 5000 pairs.  TBH, there's no need to hit the resale market, unless you just have some extra money and you want to cop early, or get a couple of more pairs

Everyone is safe fam

FTL by me getting over 1k pairs
laugh.gif
So you're telling me that I can cancel this DTLR lottery joint that's already holding my money, without a guaranteed pair AND charging shipping, which is crazy for an item over $75.

Just glad Georgia got access on the foot sites reservation apps a couple months back. I could only imagine how crazy this release would be without them.

So you're telling me that I can cancel this DTLR lottery joint that's already holding my money, without a guaranteed pair AND charging shipping, which is crazy for an item over $75.
Wait, they "Hold" your money even if you're not guaranteed a pair??

Got a bball game at 6:00 pm tonight. Is it safe to say they will not call past 5:00 pm if I win and wait until tomorrow?

Or do I miss my game and wait it out?
Some people have gotten calls around 9:00 pm, so I say just make sure to have someone take care of your phone and answer any calls just in case.

Cancel all pre orders, anything being paid over retail, shred raffle tickets.

everybody eats, b.

with shiekh ending their raffles on monday instead of the usual wednesday do you guys think they'll send emails out earlier than usual also?

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR A FA CODE LOL.. NEED THE EXTRA MINUTE. IM NOT LAZY I JUST STARTED A SECOND JOB AND CANT CHECK IN ANYWHERE

Back
Top Bottom