Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Congrats to everybody getting reserves 
200x200px-ZC-76068943_1.PNG

:rofl:

:frown:

Last edited:
I have never been reserved anything at all. Do you need to have the app on your phone for it to work correctly? I always use the desktop link.

Most of the 20% off codes are unique one time only codes with expiration dates.

I got a few of them over the past few years from CSR due to screw up with shipments, delayed ID's etc.

Doubt anyone would offer you one
Yea I know how people get them. I was just stating I've never gotten one.

Tried to get one for a pair Flyknit that came in a busted package and box.

I have never been reserved anything at all. Do you need to have the app on your phone for it to work correctly? I always use the desktop link.

The app links to your account. Once it's in your app mailbox. All I did was sign into desktop account. Checked out from there.

I haven't gotten shipping yet, bout to hit up CS for that disco :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nike clutch for this, I'm gonna be drunk on a cruise on RD :smokin

Gonna go and switch the sizes on my FTL/FA Apps to help my cousin out since Nike hasn't sent him a reservation, but they probably will send him one by tomorrow. 

Didn't get the notification this morning through the nike plus app. decided to sign in online after seeing sole collector post the link. I was able to unlock and purchase through the website. Once i purchased and received confirmation email, my nike plus app sent me a notification that they reserved me a pair. I am able to click and purchase another pair. Would they cancel my orders if i tried to buy another one? Do i risk it? lol

I seen the reservation notification and saw "XI". I thought it was too good to be true so I left my phone alone. It took my brain about 10 seconds to finally process that it was a reservation for the space jams. So happy they're sending out these reservations for these shoes. We all eat!

Back
Top Bottom