Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

Yo check out the original movie site. It's still up. I remember this being a pretty advanced design style for '96. It looks like something made with the old MS Frontpage. Back when Netscape Navigator was the ish. This was still back in the days where you actually had to type http://. Damn I feel old.
Maaaaan thats gargbage lol. But image maps were dope back then. Those page frames :x Looks like an angelfire site.

Maaaaan thats gargbage lol. But image maps were dope back then. Those page frames :x Looks like an angelfire site.

That was really the best you could do back then. The modem standard in '96 was 14kbps-28kbps. 56k became more affordable a couple of years later and standard by 2000. My PC back then was a Pentium 75mhz with 8mb ram. That thing cost $1,700! I don't remember how much storage I had but it was definitely nowhere near 1GB. I must've had somewhere around 250mb.

That was really the best you could do back then. The modem standard in '96 was 14kbps-28kbps. 56k became more affordable a couple of years later and standard by 2000. My PC back then was a Pentium 75mhz with 8mb ram. That thing cost $1,700! I don't remember how much storage I had but it was definitely nowhere near 1GB. I must've had somewhere around 250mb.
Thing about PC's back then was by the next year or two, you could overclock a Celeron PC to 300MHz with 64MB of RAM and get 5x the performance for a tenth of the price. I wish I grew up then instead of crying and drinking milk lol.

These and Metallics V's in june would be 2 pair minimum if possible

Always wanted these, watched the movie at least once a day when i was a kid on vhs, gotta get 2 cuz this is a shoe i put on immediately

These and Metallics V's in june would be 2 pair minimum if possible

Always wanted these, watched the movie at least once a day when i was a kid on vhs, gotta get 2 cuz this is a shoe i put on immediately
Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s release in July

^Yea July

Wouldnt mind Space Jam on the tab, something new plus it coincides with the original sample

Last edited:
Wouldnt mind Space Jam on the tab, something new plus it coincides with the original sample

Agreed. Jumpman Jam, been there done that. Knowing JB, they would not recreate an older retro to the T. They always have to leave something out....
Space Jam would be nice, but I'm guessing JB would go the normal route and go Jumpman Jordan... (Or the Randy specials.... JorQan.. :rofl: )

Agreed. Jumpman Jam, been there done that. Knowing JB, they would not recreate an older retro to the T. They always have to leave something out....
Space Jam would be nice, but I'm guessing JB would go the normal route and go Jumpman Jordan... (Or the Randy specials.... JorQan.. :rofl: )

LMAOOOOOOO JorQuan. Man, the 2011 Concord thread was legendary :lol: :smh:

LMAOOOOOOO JorQuan. Man, the 2011 Concord thread was legendary
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Jordan was just paying homage to the Que Dogs

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212 View Post

LMAOOOOOOO JorQuan. Man, the 2011 Concord thread was legendary laugh.gifmean.gif
Oh man... that thread WAS legendary.... :nthat:

people were heated with those early joints!!

Last edited:
Lmaooo odee. Milky soles, Jorqan tags, this when the sneaker community first learned about GMs/High Quality fakes lol. Before then, we all thought that early releases were legit.

I wasn't in the Concord thread, but all this talk has me missing midnight NDC releases, limit 2 on holiday 11 releases, and having enough time to grab 2 pairs and the kids release in the same cart and checkout.

Last edited:
[emoji]11014[/emoji]Shouldve done before even considering buying Js.. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom