Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Any footaction calls yet?
doubt it malls are about to close as its close to 10:00 if you didnt get call by them today then ya done like me
tired.gif

Just sitting here & thinking if this runs TTS or small.

And if small, because it's too narrow or short?

Good I only have to tell them my size tomorrow here in Austria...
all jordans run true to size fam. People feet be messed up from trying to fit sizes they can't fit...lol. Trust me, you'll be good with your actual shoe size. 

I'm striking out everywhere so far. So, I'm hoping to hit on SNKRS on Saturday morning and I also found out...

SCHEEL'S is doing an in-store raffle when they open on Saturday. And, it sounds like they're getting quite a few pairs.

Well damn.....Just got another call from FNL LOL! That's 3 pairs. I'm a SZ 13 so y'all small footers have absolutely nothing to worry about.

How can you base your experience on what everyone else outcome will be? I never understood post like this.

Last edited:
I knew these weren't such an easy cop. Seems like I'm seeing more Ls than Ws. You can do all the necessary legwork to get as manybraffles as possible and still can't get a guarantee if you're going to win on a super mass produced retro. Expect resale on these to be as much as 72-10 or even more. Lots of shady stuff going on for not many raffles being won but with kids in need of more money under table its to be expected. Glad I was able to be one of the lucky ones that Nike chose to reserve for because ok not expecting any raffle wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Will anything happen on the foot apps between now and the clock expiring? Or do the reservations come out after it expires?

How can you base your experience on what everyone else outcome will be? I never understood post like this.
It's not just my experience. I'm usually lucky to win one based on my shoe size (13). I never win 2 raffles. That combined with the fact that stores have over 100 pairs in one size (10) which is a more common size. You got your pair secured?

living in the DMV has become a headache for shoe releases over the years even spots where there used to be no problem getting shoes Valley Mall (Hagerstown) FSK Mall (Frederick) or even the go to in the cut Chambersburg Mall (PA) are unreliable now can't even fade taking a chance at other malls but working for T-Mobile has helped because I always make good with someone at a shoe store to get me out the way if I look out for them help them out a little cuz I know they ain't caking like that so it's a fair trade off imo

Back
Top Bottom