Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anybody got info on the gs velvets? Limited? I havent seen much talk, or links for these.

Anyone have a estimate on when these will hit NDC? Couple hours after the drop as usual?

dunno what nike changed with their shipping but i cant make any changes in the ups my choice app now.  i like to pick them up from the ups store but it seems like thats not an option anymore.

shout out the nike+ again for these

I'm not sure this is NIke's doing.

When the IX Kobe's dropped last month I knew I was not going to be home and wanted them held at the dispatch station.
I also had no way to make the changes on My Choice.
Consequently, I called UPS and they wanted me to pay to have it held at the station. I don't recall what it was, maybe 8.95 - 11.95 something like that.
I told them to politely forget it.

Called Nike and after 20 minutes on hold, they were able to get them held for me at the UPS location.

Bottom line, big hassle overall for something which was very easy in the past.

Shame on UPS for being so damn greedy

Last edited:
dunno what nike changed with their shipping but i cant make any changes in the ups my choice app now.  i like to pick them up from the ups store but it seems like thats not an option anymore.

they put valued customer on the name above yours and screws with the system. You can add it in your settings for future deliveries. Either calling UPS or Nike should get the hold accomplished.
Also just dawned on me Nike is doing the deserve to cut down on the amount of orders processed at once and lowers server traffic on RD. Prolly nothing to do with 'looking out' for customers...

Last edited:
Wow lots of hate on the 72-10s lol.  72-10s are pretty nice but definitely not at the top of 11s for sure.

Are more people getting their Nike+ reservations for SJs today yet?   Good luck to those who didn't get it yet.

That's funny I guess it's just where your at . 72-10s been gone in St. Louis , folks offer me 300 on a regular for my deadstock pair , hit em with that , sorry bruh , I collect not sell !! Then they give me that sad Jordan face ..
In Texas I can't give mine away. Been trying to sell for over a month.

I'm not sure this is NIke's doing.

When the IX Kobe's dropped last month I knew I was not going to be home and wanted them held at the dispatch station.
I also had no way to make the changes on My Choice.
Consequently, I called UPS and they wanted me to pay to have it held at the station. I don't recall what it was, maybe 8.95 - 11.95 something like that.
I told them to politely forget it.

Called Nike and after 20 minutes on hold, they were able to get them held for me at the UPS location.

Bottom line, big hassle overall for something which was very easy in the past.

Shame on UPS for being so damn greedy

Its not UPS fault. Nike didnt allow anychanges unless they were contacted. UPS was charging you to change Nike's terms.

I thought 72-10s were fire, but I sold my DS pair for retail last month. Wanted the Space Jams more and wasn't gonna have two pairs of the same $220 shoes with a different colored jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom