Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I suspected Nordstrom would have them, but didn't think they were doing reserves/raffles. That's news to me.

Macy's was a sleeper spot (in Miami anyway). I remember getting the last pair of wheat XIIIs off the mannequin, and made one of the employees help me.
Miami is full of surprises. I actually would like to thank a fellow Nike Talker for posting up the info about Nordstrom. I'm 33 but I don't remember JCPenney having Jordans but I do remember Macy's. Those were golden days but I didn't have any money for shoes back then especially when I used to look at the manikin at the footlocker at the Omni mall and I would just look around sad so that someone would buy me the shoes lol

will there be bot on footlocker online and if so can someone tell me how to fight this already using the visualping on chrome got snkrs on my phone but dont know if i should go throught the process on my phone. can i add my credit info so i dont have to do that at check out

Is it just me, or is these last 15 minutes for those who registered via the Champs app the longest 15 minutes EVER?

Been lurking this thread for a couple days, and I got to say all you guys that are worried you might strike out just relax.  There are a crazy amount of pairs out there, just make sure tomorrow you hit all the footsites, snkrs app, and/or check for unclaimed pairs and you will be good.   Everybody should be eating tomorrow! 
Yeah you been lurking but you haven't been reading. The folks that are worried are folks that have already struck out on their entered raffles. So it Snkrs, footsites (most folks don't know how to work their systems), and janky FNL. NBA Store, Villa, Trophy Room etc... are toss ups!

I'm so curious to see how this release will look tomorrow. People are saying super massive GR, but dudes in here can't get one call back from multiple raffles.

Where is the dude that went 0-50 ? That's gotta be some kind of savage karma. :smh:

will there be bot on footlocker online and if so can someone tell me how to fight this already using the visualping on chrome got snkrs on my phone but dont know if i should go throught the process on my phone. can i add my credit info so i dont have to do that at check out
:nerd:

Yeah you been lurking but you haven't been reading. The folks that are worried are folks that have already struck out on their entered raffles. So it Snkrs, footsites (most folks don't know how to work their systems), and janky FNL. NBA Store, Villa, Trophy Room etc... are toss ups!
can you help me out should i use snkrs on chrome on my computer or use the snkrs app on my phone

what about footlocker are bots gonna take over that place using the chrome extension that cheks website every second 

Those were the people i was talking about.  I didn't even enter any raffles and I'm 100% confident Ill get a pair tomorrow, just to many pairs out there.  Even if somebody does strike out resale will only be $20-40 above retail. Have faith NTers!

Relax there will be unclaim pairs. There's people already in my local fb trying to sell tickets or give them away because they won too many raffles.

One girl I know done hit five 7Ys and only need one. Calm down

can you help me out should i use snkrs on chrome on my computer or use the snkrs app on my phone

what about footlocker are bots gonna take over that place using the chrome extension that cheks website every second 
Use the sneakrs app on your phone, but at the same time have all the footsites open in in different tabs and try to purchase until you get a pair.

Those were the people i was talking about.  I didn't even enter any raffles and I'm 100% confident Ill get a pair tomorrow, just to many pairs out there.  Even if somebody does strike out resale will only be $20-40 above retail. Have faith NTers!
if the shoes are 220 and that comes up to 240 for tax with resellers your looking at close to 300 or above nobdy should have to pay that when everybody paying 220
mean.gif

problem is.....tomorrow will come....people that hasnt chased a shoe in years will be on the hunt..and demand will still out weigh supply..

20-40 over retail??..maybe in them nyc streets..

but in alot of places people will still have to dish out that loot

what about footlocker are bots gonna take over that place using the chrome extension that checks website every second 
SNKRS works best via a mobile device because you won't have to struggle to load the site. Plus the API is quicker. Footsites simply take persistence. No need to even purchase a bot. Let your finger and multiple browser windows replicate a bots constant web request. Good luck!

Use the sneakrs app on your phone, but at the same time have all the footsites open in in different tabs and try to purchase until you get a pair.
warning to everybody pretty sure footlocker, eastbay, champs, and footaction use the same stock correct me if im wrong don't know about finishline but they WILL cancel orders and mess you up so go there with caution 

problem is.....tomorrow will come....people that hasnt chased a shoe in years will be on the hunt..and demand will still out weigh supply..

20-40 over retail??..maybe in them nyc streets..

but in alot of places people will still have to dish out that loot
Nah, NYC, you paying a straight grip.  Esoecially in spots where the M&P shops are quickly dwindling.  You'll still be looking at like nearly $400

Back
Top Bottom