Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

f4l9qh.jpg

Super clean :smokin

Anyone with an extra size 12s in the Chi? FTA has me reserved outta state. but FTL just was a "Next time..." TIA. No sweat if not...

Did you confirm the reservation.... per Rice's post a few back about his yeezy experience it should update to a store in the area for you to pick up from

Disappointed I didn't get any at the closest mall Santa Anita at both FTL and FA but at least got them at Glendale.

Did you confirm the reservation.... per Rice's post a few back about his yeezy experience it should update to a store in the area for you to pick up from
Thought he meant it changed to the out of state when he confirmed, and the other 2 stayed correct area. Might have gotten that wrong. Can you confirm/clarify @riceNeggs? Didn't want to cofirm out of state and deny someone a pair...

HIT ON BOTH FOOT APPS!! AND MY GIRL HIT FOR HER SIZE .. WERE GOOD! PASSED ON FL SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET A PAIR.. NOW TO GET MY LIL BROTHERS SIZE TOMORROW.

Hit on 5 pairs 4 mens 1 kids , picking up size 11 and size 11.5 and 7 passing on other 2 hope everyone ate.seems to be a lot of pairs

Back
Top Bottom