Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone gonna rock their '00 or '09 Space Jams to pick up the 2016 pair tomorrow?

roll.gif

Nope, I had the OG in 2000. Royal Jumpman and pods on bottom. Not sure what those are you posted though...
Actual shoes he wore in the movie.

Nope, I had the OG in 2000. Royal Jumpman and pods on bottom. Not sure what those are though...
2000's aren't "OG" though
OG Space Jams are 2000. However, they were a retro color way from the 1996 model. There was no OG space jam released in 1996.

that gif of the paper towels funny as hell..me n my boys use to rock our fresh kicks with a grocery bag around em on bourbon street during the rainy mardi gras...if not u aint cleanin the dirt n piss stains off dem mugs they one n done

If those 2000s are OG then this retro beats em...and when does a retro ever beat the og??? Hmmmm

OG Space Jams are 2000. However, they were a retro color way from the 1996 model. There was no OG space jam released in 1996.
And the shoe I posted above with the Concord Jumpman was the actual shoe he wore in 1996. These 2016s are modeled after them, minus the 45.

Man I'm going straight to the mall after the NDC release.. I don't wanna hear no BS when I go to pick up my pair.. 

Completely understand what you're getting at fam but your box clearly states "retro 11". It was a shoe re released based on a previous version produced at a prior time. Hence the term, retro. Lol. None the less I can definitely appreciate BOTH versions. Got my confirmation for FTL earlier and I'm ready to eat :smile:

I was waitlisted on the champs app initially. I logged in about a half hour ago just to check one more time and then I was gonna delete the app.

To my surprise I see Reservation with about an hour left to confirm. It's for a size 11 tho and I'm a 10.5. I picked the 11 because I wasn't sure if these ran small or not.

The bad part about is that after I struck out on the apps I sent one of my home boys $280 for a pair he said he had secured for me and it's a 10.5.

Now I gotta figure out what to do with this size 11.

Do they let you try them on in stores? I mean I know the packaging is like OD special so I'm not sure if that's like taboo these days.

What made you change your mind on sizing?

Back
Top Bottom