Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I saw your question post at the same time I saw this that someone posted on Twitter :lol:
119axwp.jpg

Runningman > Jumpman :rofl:

Sorry fam, I just had to share.

Man who rock these tho??? :lol:

It's funny when people try to say someone's mad they didn't get them just because they aren't with the overpriced and overthrows previous retro. Anyone who pays resell for the 2009 pair that is more than $300-500 is a fool.

I almost pull the trigger on paying $360 for the Cement 4s last January then realized it was a stupid price. They were announced to return a few short months later

This is what the hobby has come to, if you don't want to pay that resale price for the shoes then you're mad. REAL sneaker enthusiasts would help their fellow enthusiast secure a pair and not think nothing of it. They wouldn't say things like giving people "handouts" or "secure them on your own". Those are the people who see sneakers as money, not a hobby/interest. Some people just want to wear them and don't care about value, resale, or how many were made. Some people need to wake up.
edited

Last edited by a moderator:
reptile is back? ok, cool but dont start on some gm legitimacy hood

what made him return? he got the piece?

thumbs up

Don't quote that, it's false information or me trying to get attention:lol:  

And you are still wrong. Generalizing yet inaccurate. Those comments also come from dudes that recognize lazy. A lot of members on here want the shoes to magically fall in their laps and dudes grow tired of it and say such things.

You really can't even acknowledge that you give wrong info. So much that you want to make a joke of it instead of letting that stuff set into your head.

I know people want to see pics of these, but this year they should not "leak" photos so far out from release. Dudes kill me saying how much they hate fakes, but soon as I say they shouldn't "leak" pics 6-7 months out (which bootleggers use almost like a blueprint), they'll be someone on here ready to fire up response GIFs.

Pages back there's even a dude on here that posted he was looking forward to seeing the GMs.SMH (y'all let that slip right pass).

Why the rush for pics? Most dudes are going to buy these regardless of how they come out (a few people have all but admitted that fact). They could bring back last year's sparkle fest and that would still not be a deal breaker for most. Besides, we already have a pretty good idea of what we're getting. Last year's shape, hight and patent cut with concord hits instead of royal. Only mystery is clear sole or tinted. And as I said before, to most either one will be worthy of a price hike.

I don't even know why Nike still uses the super early photo for holiday releases anymore. IMO, at this point it hurts more than it helps.

Last edited:
I know people want to see pics of these, but this year they should not "leak" photos so far out from release. Dudes kill me saying how much they hate fakes, but soon as I say they shouldn't "leak" pics 6-7 months out (which bootleggers use almost like a blueprint), they'll be someone on here ready to fire up response GIFs.

Pages back there's even a dude on here that posted he was looking forward to seeing the GMs.SMH (y'all let that slip right pass).

Why the rush for pics? Most dudes are going to buy these regardless of how they come out (a few people have all but admitted that fact). They could bring back last year's sparkle fest and that would still not be a deal breaker for most. Besides, we already have a pretty good idea of what we're getting. Last year's shape, hight and patent cut with concord hits instead of royal. Only mystery is clear sole or tinted. And as I said before, to most either one will be worthy of a price hike.

I don't even know why Nike still uses the super early photo for holiday releases anymore. IMO, at this point it hurts more than it helps.
Can't wait to see fakes of the fall lineup

Last edited:

Leaking pictures isn't a new thing. It's been done since the Snuggles McDuggal days. Even after a sneaker releases, bootleggers will continue to finetune the product. It'll never be close.

well the UA or GM or whatevr u want to call them give us a glimpse of what is to come, maybe not quality wise but colors and such so i see the want to see them, especially when we have such little info and no pics. the thirst is real, if done right i even want a pair and i havent copped an XI since the CGs or Jams (whichever came last)

We don't want the forum flooded with GM pics on err page... Example Ok here's a glance at what's to come these are UA pairs blah blah.. Do Trash me NT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom