Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 2257312
Picked up my pair from Finishline. I hate that I couldn't use my rewards coupon on these. Nike pissed me off by not giving me that early access so I could use my coupon. I'm not buying another pair of Jordan's until the Motorsport 6s drop at the end of March

FNL was too damn easy... I even passed on another round 
roll.gif

If you've got the $220, you should be able to go in and try again. Sounds like it didn't go through. If there's sizes left, try again. If it's successful, it'll say "PURCHASED" instead of $220
thankx man. Didn't wanna buy somewhere else and end up charged for 2 pairs.

This is weird. It said I got them on SNKRS and I was charged 220 even no tax (very strange) through pay pal, but Im still waiting on confirmation from nike and it does not show up in my order his. I thought snkrs/nike charges tax?

im on the same boat, but folks saying it just takes a minute to get confirmation.

It will take time for confirmation e-mails to go out. They just had over a hundred thousand orders within minutes. Even when I ordered the TBs e-mail took longer than usual and I decided to get those much later in the day.

QUICK QUESTION GUYS!!!

My screen says "purchased"

They are in "my collection" on snkrs

I got the nike receipt email

They show up in "my orders"

My bank shows a charge

But the shoes have not shipped yet...

AM I GOOD?

Its like some people have never shopped on the internet before...

Last edited:
Picked up my pair from Finishline. I hate that I couldn't use my rewards coupon on these. Nike pissed me off by not giving me that early access so I could use my coupon. I'm not buying another pair of Jordan's until the Motorsport 6s drop at the end of March
did you mean 4s or are they doing the 6s also?

QUICK QUESTION GUYS!!!

My screen says "purchased"

They are in "my collection" on snkrs

I got the nike receipt email

They show up in "my orders"

My bank shows a charge

But the shoes have no shipped yet...

AM I GOOD?

Its like some people have never shopped on the internet before...
took the words off my keyboard.

Bunch of clueless, entitled people buying shoes now a days.

This was my 1st holiday Jordan XI purchase on release day I was successful with vs the few prior I missed on (Gammas, 72-10). I didn't go for the 09 SJ as my 2000 pair are still in fantastic shape and I didn't feel like waiting in line at midnight at the KOP Mall back in the day. Same with the Cool Greys.

It feels great to finally score a pair at retail with ZERO worries. I got onto SNKRS at 10:00 and entered my password, and was in the queue. Got the email that PayPal payment was submitted at 10:05 and saw the "got em" screen a few minutes later! All while at work delivering a car, lol! (Customer was a prior who knows my sneaker craze). Today was a great day!!!!

View media item 2257315

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom