Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

None of the remasters have went back to the OG shape except for the bordeaux 7s which came very close. I would love all of the OG trimmings, but I'm not holding my breath for the OG shape. I just hope they are more comfortable than the 2009 pair. 
Aqua 8s.  Chicagos are acceptable. Cement 4s tried hard and we saw crucial changes take place that no one thought would happen 3 years ago. 

We haven't had a lot of OG remasters to go by but what they've done has been acceptable. They're not going to release the same old variant looking reverse jumpman holiday XI. Something will be corrected and if its only one thing please for the love of god flip the jumpman back around and follow the lines of the shoe again. The change to the cut hurt but that reverse jumpman was a deal breaker for me. I haven't copped an XI since 2000. And they're my favorite model with the black metallic V close behind so that should say something.

roll.gif
 at Legend Blues being garbage.  Add another $100 to resale and everyone would be saying how great they are.

Aqua 8s.  Chicagos are acceptable. Cement 4s tried hard and we saw crucial changes take place that no one thought would happen 3 years ago. 

We haven't had a lot of OG remasters to go by but what they've done has been acceptable. They're not going to release the same old variant looking reverse jumpman holiday XI. Something will be corrected and if its only one thing please for the love of god flip the jumpman back around and follow the lines of the shoe again. The change to the cut hurt but that reverse jumpman was a deal breaker for me. I haven't copped an XI since 2000. And they're my favorite model with the black metallic V close behind so that should say something.

This explains it..

View media item 1980924 not sure if this pic has been posted but here's a better look

Ok, If we keep telling JB this is ok..... Then of course they'll throw a this [emoji]128169[/emoji].... I have a feeling they'll fix something other then the obvious JM direction an 23...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakurai's ALT account?
???

The light looked royal blue, the Space Jam movie effect. I was unsure as to what was going on, when people refer to "OG" Space Jams, I automatically assume 2000. I realized that was the actual MJ PE\Space Jam movie prop, I thought that it was just the 2000 with an NA box.

Those GMs have an Eazy-E patent cut, dang.

Last edited:
Yea we do.... There's a sliver of hope... Remember they probably haven't went into production yet.. It's very much possible maybe someone else can explain.

You will not get OG quality or shape with these XI's.
JB does just barely enough to display their pledge for remastered quality and craftsmanship. Changing the color of the Jumpman to concord is a minimal alteration, but I'm more interested in the patent cut, leather and height.

These shoes right will cause riots
I already see the future
NO they won't. Those jordan days have passed. Anything that will cause a riot will be raffle/nike draw. These will have heavy demand but numbers will be extremely big. They will probably resell for a little more then master 12s. I'm in for 4 prs and I never by more then 1

Last edited:
I hope your right the French blues at the mall had people bum rushing the gate cops had to be called before they even let me in with my ticket to get my pair

You will not get OG quality or shape with these XI's.
JB does just barely enough to display their pledge for remastered quality and craftsmanship. Changing the color of the Jumpman to concord is a minimal alteration, but I'm more interested in the patent cut, leather and height.

I know that all too well, but I would love for JB to fix something on the 11 something noticable not that small [emoji]128169[/emoji]...

I plan on copping 2 in December. One to wear now and one for the future! Will try to get one via SNKRS app and the other via raffle in store (try like 10-12 stores) and first come first serve Shoe Palaces in San Jose, CA...

Decent PL cut, better than the 72-10s
Exactly. It seems like the recent suade upper 11s (Cool greys and Columbias) had more of an consistently higher PL cut than their mesh upper retro counterparts (09 Jams, Cdp and '12 breds, Gammas, 72-10s). '11 Concords had a PL cut closer to the Cool greys and Columbias though. They all pale in comparison to the PL cut of the dmps, 00-01 and OG's of course.

Back
Top Bottom