Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Doubled up. I'm seeing resale on eBay is crazy for these. Might as well flip my extra pair orrr keep the best pair and return the other one.

How long will these take to turn yellow if I wear them out occasionally? It looks like the same soles as legend blue xi's. 

Just opened my pair from footlocker View media item 2257736
Really..... is there anything I can do about this?

Don't sweat it. It's not that bad. Once you put them on, no one will notice it. Still a great looking pair. My compliments!

Regards
Sam

Thanks man I'll chill since everyone thinks I'm making a big deal. I am gone rock them but I just get a little OCD when they charging $220 these days. Was happy to pick up regardless. These are my grails too so I was extra picky

Still don't understand how I 

A. Used to camp in '01 where it was only maybe 20 people

B. Some of you rather do FCFS

A. 56k in 01....... have fun buying online. U can run thru two or more stores with two pairs faster than dialing up :lol:

B. Fcfs.... come to nyc and hop place to place for GRs. Qs, tier1, 0, well then it will be a ruckus

I heard this ones fit small, if I want a size 6 for women what size should I get 4y, 4.5y or 5y?

thoughts?  i will appreciate any info

wait so tts is a lie, a lot of ppl are saying they should have went down a .5 size, is it that noticeable, and congrats on jb for looking out for a brother's pinky toe
I pulled out my size 11 and was like DAM!!!!!! I swear i thought it was a 13 that's how big it looked. Should have went 10.5

Back
Top Bottom