Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

09s prices went wild..yall think these will ever be on that level or has them days been gone. Same with aquas etc. I could care less bc I'm not selling just making small talk

09s prices went wild..yall think these will ever be on that level or has them days been gone. Same with aquas etc. I could care less bc I'm not selling just making small talk
eventually yes, lets be honest,aquas arent even on the same levels as SJ . 11s make ppl go crazy

Last edited:
Just got home to read the last several pages of the thread after being out with the wife and kids all day and I'm lovin all the love being shown by everyone trying to assist in the late night cop-a-thon.

It's like people done went from cart jacked to cart stacked.

Extra shout out to THE man @gsmokez

Shoe palace doing shoe palace things Smfh got a fraud alert on my account and didnt get them smfh.

If anyone wants to do a swap for a Size 8.5 for anything between 11 and 12 im in. Otherwise Im just gone keep my bread ready for the post xmas restock

Once the market dries, it will take time for these to get to that level. Then again the market can be kind of funny, lets see what which 11 will be released this coming year. Im thinking OG Concords with this style of patent leather cut will increase the value this time next year. Any other 11 I don't see much of a bump in the market.

I have a size 14 in my cart if anyone needs it...

Yeah and it doens't look like anyone is interested in those. I'll wait a few more minutes and then call it a night. No PMs for these 13s yet lol
Right... A few more min's for me as well..... It's been a day...

Been trying ShoePalace on and off since about 9pm EST and just checked out at almost 330am EST.  Hoping they don't get cancelled, but I'm expecting the worst. 

Shout out to everyone in this thread spreading the positivity all night about keeping at it.  

Back
Top Bottom