Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

just got shipping confirmation on SNS, ordered around 10:12 AM EST. Phew was worried it might get cancelled lol. 

From past experience on Jordan releases, does anyone know when Shoe Palace starts shipping? Sunday? Monday? Trying to figure out when I can  expect my pair.

Can't mess with Finishline, even if they do pull through for the people that ordered today. Hoping to see more restocks on them Foot sites though..8)

why would I lie about getting cancelled.
Everyones always so skeptical on this forum
laugh.gif

From past experience on Jordan releases, does anyone know when Shoe Palace starts shipping? Sunday? Monday? Trying to figure out when I can  expect my pair.

I usually get a tracking number the same day, but it won't start moving until the next business day (Monday).

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Clock the link sends me to an empty FL page. I click login just sends me to the main account page nothing in cart or wish list. Im on mobile if that makes a difference. Ive clicked different sizes too.

do it on a cpu.. same thing happened to me with my cell until I did it on a cpue

anyone who's done this backdoor FNL thing, does your order appear in your online orders on your account?

FNL already jobbed me yesterday, got through the whole process, got to the confirmation screen and then never got an email about it. Pretty much convinced the same will happen with this FNL wish list attempt

Don't mention it. Glad to help anytime I can. Does Shoepalace always do that timer thing for their releases? I like that thing lol.

Lol i bet you do. You got in prolly 10 times and I let the timer run for like 5 hrs and didnt get in once.

anyone who's done this backdoor FNL thing, does your order appear in your online orders on your account?

FNL already jobbed me yesterday, got through the whole process, got to the confirmation screen and then never got an email about it. Pretty much convinced the same will happen with this FNL wish list attempt
Yes mine is in order history

Man I thought the same thing. If it is a phishing scam, they're going to capture addresses, passwords, credit cards, PayPal, :x

I clicked the link, didnt sign in but it was added to my cart, closed the tab, opened a fresh FNL tab and checked out normally. Changed my pw for good measure

Lol i bet you do. You got in prolly 10 times and I let the timer run for like 5 hrs and didnt get in once.
I got in well over 10 times. If they continue doing that I should have a pretty safe source for shoe releases. I can also help out a bunch of people too. 

Back
Top Bottom