Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Throwback

900x900px-LL-fffa759f_sloth2.png

What did the Nike do besides make it easier to score?
Cancelled my order on snkrs after I received a you successfully got them screen on the app. They said they tried calling to verify which is a straight lie. Been waiting 7 years man lol only for this to happen. They even gave me a delivery date too smh

Just checked my order status of my SNKRS order on my account and it has shipped! Never got an email for shipping confirmation. Can't wait to get mine!

Well to all my late last night cookers on Shoe Palace looks like Monday or Tuesday will be our moment of truth to see if they really had pairs at 11p and 12a on release day... Let's hope all our order's went through!!

Well to all my late last night cookers on Shoe Palace looks like Monday or Tuesday will be our moment of truth to see if they really had pairs at 11p and 12a on release day... Let's hope all our order's went through!!
They did! They tweeted at 11pm that they were still available.

So I have a pair coming in and recently moved and forgot to change the address on my Nike account so my jams will be shipping to my old Adress now I have to camp out
FML

Cancelled my order on snkrs after I received a you successfully got them screen on the app. They said they tried calling to verify which is a straight lie. Been waiting 7 years man lol only for this to happen. They even gave me a delivery date too smh

Oh I'm sorry man. I guess they might cancel my order too. I only got confirmation and an estimated delivery date. No tracking yet. Never got the gottem email or screen.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry man. I guess they might cancel my order too. I only got confirmation and an estimated delivery date. No tracking yet. Never got the gettem email or screen.
Hopefully you get your pair. I'm just heated that my money is tied up. And the fact that there lying

Delivery for the Nike+ reservation pear has been updated for a day early arrival. Ugh I love Nike!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom