Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm glad it did, actually. Not tryna throw shade at any one... But when people start comparing sport players, that ish can get outta hand real quick.

:lol:
Those 3 hours were the most active I've seen this thread. I thought the space jams had an early release for a second.

You can hate lebron for his bandwaggoning back in 2010 or for his weird Interviews. But he is a funny guy with much humor on and off the court.
So i would also choose lebron over kobe to be in space jam 2.
Back to the shoe. Will they try to give them an OG treatment? Something close to the 2000 release? Or give us black/concords like they were in 1995?

So the creator of NT comes here and tells yall 2 chill and yall don't care!?!?!! Just saying...don't want yall getting banned from a legendary thread

^^ didn't see that. I don't come in this thread often, just saw the comment about kobe and figured I'd chime in. He can ban me from the thread if he wants if what I said was so detrimental to the thread, I'm not into this shoe anyways.

Last reminder on this:

If you want to discuss the movie Space Jam 2, rumored to star LeBron James, please do so in the appropriate thread:
[thread="632145"]Space Jam 2 Ft Lebron Its Happening  [/thread]
This thread is intended for the discussion of the Space Jam Air Jordan XI only.  

Whoa lol I never seen that administration before but he been here since 99 ...straight OG
He's the creator of NT...
Nelson C is considered the creator of NT.  He's the one who actually registered and named the original NikeTalk message board.  NikeTalk would not exist without him. 

Last reminder on this:

If you want to discuss the movie Space Jam 2, rumored to star LeBron James, please do so in the appropriate thread:
[thread="632145"]Space Jam 2 Ft Lebron Its Happening  [/thread]
This thread is intended for the discussion of the Space Jam Air Jordan XI only.  

Nelson C is considered the creator of NT.  He's the one who actually registered and named the original NikeTalk message board.  NikeTalk would not exist without him. 
Respect.  

But come on METH, you've been holding this place down for eons, always with that good ish.  I know my avy says I joined in 2012, but that's because I lost my old profile in the platform change back then, I've been here since 2003.  Mostly a lurker, but us old NT heads know Meth brings the good stuff.

If they drop with the 45…

2070b0a4_Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

45 or no i'll cop either way.

Has nothing to do with this, but there's a dude on Instagram who has had Concords with the 45 on the back for the longest. Every now and again i'll see him get into an argument with some random poster accusing them of being fake :lol:

23, 45 ... doesn't matter to me.

Unless stitched, anyone that has actually worn any 11 knows that the number eventually rubs off IF you wear with pants. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom