Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Eastbay pair got cancelled
sick.gif

what size ?

hold up, how has anyone that watched the NBA between 03-12 think a championship helps your brand?

RIP in order for me

No ups tracking update since saturday. I got shipping confirmation and the shoes are supposed to be here in 2 days.

Edit: lmao tracking literally just updated i'm good

Last edited by a moderator:
FNL Backdoor pair shipped, ordered yesterday morning @ 8:30. Thank you to the NT'er that posted it (and whoever added the size 13 link afterwards), going back pages to give reps.

Cool record is obsolete though. Happy Holidays.
the record isn't obsolete until something better comes along, 73 wins and no ring isn't better than 72 and a chip, I mean the players themselves said so, so I'll take the players' opinion over the fans

Same here. Oddly still says it was released to ship and that the status is open. Guessing they haven't fully cancelled it yet.
I know it's a different shoe but I got NMDs from Eastbay on the 3rd and the order got cancelled (I got a "item is backordered -- manufacturer may cancel" email a few hours after my confirmation email). The status has stayed open the whole time and 20 minutes ago, I get a shipping notice for the NMDs. So while I hope you don't have to wait 2 weeks like me, the status being open could be a good sign.

nope. just a hunch, but I bet those are getting cancelled. Each time I've gotten those delayed emails, never end up shipping.
My Black Toes (NDC pair) got hit with the delay, but still ended up shipping 9and arriving in the OG box). Hope you have a similar success story with the Jams.

I know it's a different shoe but I got NMDs from Eastbay on the 3rd and the order got cancelled (I got a "item is backordered -- manufacturer may cancel" email a few hours after my confirmation email). The status has stayed open the whole time and 20 minutes ago, I get a shipping notice for the NMDs. So while I hope you don't have to wait 2 weeks like me, the status being open could be a good sign.

I see. Thanks for the heads up fam. Hopefully I'm able to get my shoes as well.

What time did you order yesterday morning?
Online it processing and also says estimated delivery 12/15-12/19 but there's no tracking number
My order still says processing. however UPS my choice just sent a email saying that a order from Finishline is being shipped to me with a delivery date of tomorrow.

see this is why we need to do 1 day ship they waste time when you have 5 to 6 days its like they don't care about it 
If this is true, this adds more reasons why I have boycotted them for the last several months. 

SP = **** palace

ordered mine last Friday... got them today and had to send them back the whole box was ripped and cracked.. the box is just as important as the shoe.USPS took them back as a return.. but still waiting to hear back from ISS to see if that was ok and when my new pair will ship out.. they must be busy still waiting over 6 hours for an email from them 

remember years ago when we had that backdoor link for the breds and concord restock on fnl... good times

Last edited:
but you can't say a 72-10 is obsolete of it's a championship team, it's not the 5th of 4th best record i yes the best record by a championship team, fast from obsolete, you must be a warriors fan
Then Jordan should've named them the 88-13, not 72-10. 

Back
Top Bottom