Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Eastbay cancelled my order due to my payment not passing their payment verification process. Obviously the order can't be filled again because that restock is long gone, plus this would only end up happening again. Never had this issue on footlocker though. Smfh. Guess I'll just hafta wait for a NDC/Snkrs restock.

Eastbay cancelled my order due to my payment not passing their payment verification process. Obviously the order can't be filled again because that restock is long gone, plus this would only end up happening again. Never had this issue on footlocker though. Smfh. Guess I'll just hafta wait for a NDC/Snkrs restock.

Sorry to hear. Did you check out the with your cc or logging into PayPal?

I think while they run tts with a Lil extra room , it doesn't warrant going .5 size down imo ... The extra room I feel gives you option on what socks to wear if you wanna go extra cushion and wear basketball socks and ect .. .5 size down just calls for pinky issues to each their own ..

i see that lots have copped more than one pair.

what bothers me is that those who got from fnl backdoor and eastbay already had their pairs.

i don't understand why not just let others eat. and you'd complain about resellers.

If it wasn't for the $176 I paid with my 20% off discount code from NDC, I would actually have returned these. Differences are too minor to justify me spending $220 plus tax. I make good money.....but also like to save it as well. If you have the 09's in great shape like myself, you can actually skip this release

View media item 2261502
View media item 2261503

anyone play in these yet? how are they
space-jam-game-winner-o.gif

what bothers me is that those who got from fnl backdoor and eastbay already had their pairs.

i don't understand why not just let others eat. and you'd complain about resellers.
i just needed one family, almost didn't get it on SNKRS. But FNL came thru for me. Never cop off of there on release day either. 

What's up fellas? Obviously, I'm new here. I was able to get a pair of Space Jams from Nike on Saturday. They arrived today, but to my surprise two pairs came. I was only charged for one. Has this happened to anyone else before? As long as I don't get charged again I plan on keeping the second pair. Just wondering if I can expect to be charged again or if Nike will contact me wanting me to send the second pair back.

You'll more than likely get hit with a charge later on. Not sure how accurate this is, but I read somewhere a guy was banned from NDC purchases after dishonestly keeping a pair that was accidentally shipped to them. Even if you do get charged, at least doubling up was stress-free.

My par from snkrs originally said the 16th, then 14th, then 13th, they are SO nicel my right shoe is a little mishaped and soe is tope box of left shoe but only someone holding it and i told them to look for it would ever notice it haha.

I was hungover at 10:30 and didn't think about trying on a sneaker I have 3 pairs of 1 size already just frustrated a lil. Everybody say the crease is petty but nobody else has it

You chose not to try on a pair of shoes that you very well knew were constructed differently than any retro XI we've seen in the past. That's on you. Furthermore, you have three pairs, resell those things, and get your desired size. Sure it's a bit of a headache, but you're in a MUCH better position than those that couldn't even come up on a single pair.

so i should feel bad about copping 2 pairs? if i managed to grab 2 pairs, and they couldnt even grab 1....whos fault is that? definitely not mine, no matter the reason.

i dont understand logic like this lol......

My Nike+ pair came today. These are super nice in hand. I'm a little bummed that my pair has a small razor cut on the medial side patent, so I'll probably by Nike up about it and see what they can do. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Other than that, I'm satisfied, probably double up on a restock if possible or if I can cop for $275 or less in January. Can't wait to get these on the pavement.

For those wondering about those Saturday night timer SP orders, I called about my order (only received order confirmation email) today and they said the orders are processing longer than expected, but sure they won't be cancelled. According to her, shipping emails should be sent by Friday [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

I'm from Northern Cali if that matters

This giving me hope! Appreciate it FAM!

so keep it 100 and quote me back if youre gonna respond to me, like i did with you.. dont try to sneak respond by going back and editing your original post and sticking your response there.
laugh.gif
who does that?

and its cool that you dont keep the box or care. nothing wrong with that. i know plenty of people who do that. but those people dont rag on me for appreciating some nicer packaging, justlike i dont judge them for throwing their boxes away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom