Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

the one that started winning as soon as he left.
So the team that started winning with the players they got from the trade for Melo? how can he be cancerous to players that he didn't play with, what seed were they that year?

Last edited:
How many pairs did you get?

5 I could have had 6 but Nike soho told me I lost the draw then the morning off told me to pick up my pair between 8am and 2 pm.. it was already late.. smh.

Gave one to my boy who missed out, one to my brother for Christmas but I may keep it cause he wants some sneakers to do dead lifts in or some nonsense..

Just checked on finishline and I still had a size in my cart. It wouldn't let me check out tho. I'm surprised it was still there.

I think the best way to go about getting these shoes is to act like I don't want them anymore. Everyone seems to be striking gold with FNL but they legitly suck (in my experience).

Every time I hit that Chat button, I get a "Nah player"...

Time to curl up with these XXX1s and pretend.

Ordered sz10 backdoor on Finishline yesterday using Wishlist trick at 5:00am PST, got UPS shipment notification right now, coming from Indy. says will be delivered by 12/20.

I'm a bit salty. Was out of town in Miami, where they were piloting the footsites reservation on the app. Needless to say that was a disaster. Lying *** employees on the phone said shoes would be re-raffled, come to find out they sold them off at 3 or 6.

Finishline, got a pair in cart at 10 am but could not check out, then said sold out at 1045 am.

Then yesterday a ton of people could get pairs backdoor on Finishline. How does that make sense?

Pay a reseller 300 plus? Nah b, I'd rather pay 450 for some yeezys.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
I'm a bit salty. Was out of town in Miami, where they were piloting the footsites reservation on the app. Needless to say that was a disaster. Lying *** employees on the phone said shoes would be re-raffled, come to find out they sold them off at 3 or 6.

Finishline, got a pair in cart at 10 am but could not check out, then said sold out at 1045 am.

Then yesterday a ton of people could get pairs backdoor on Finishline. How does that make sense?

Pay a reseller 300 plus? Nah b, I'd rather pay 450 for some yeezys.

Thanks for listening.

lol your paying resell either way whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom