Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

A little history I have with this shoe.

Back in 2006 or so, my wife lost her job as a finance manager for BMW. This is the time when the market crashed. I decided to sell off some shoes to make ends meet.

One pair was 2001 DS Pair of Space Jams and sold them for $600. She promised to buy me a pair if they ever release again but in my mind, I didnt care about the shoes. I cared more about our financial situation.

Never did it cross my mind to ever try to collect from her. It was just something that needed to be done for our family so I did it without hesitation.

Over the weekend she was able to scoop a pair without me knowing. She hit me with the surprise yesterday and they come in tomorrow.

Im shocked.

Very nice read fam! Hope all is well.

This was so much better to read. Not like reading the deceleration of independence the other knuckleheads wrote.

Last edited:
ted-cruz-dad.gif

Just received my pair from SNS, I was able to get through on release day and got my pair for $209 shipped.

For some reason they had the wrong state on my order form but because they address and zip was right I was able get my shoes. I sent them an email and becausue they just reaponded today, they also gave me 20% off on my next purchase. The shoes look great!

My pairs from SNS got delivered today in 3 days from Sweden. My Nike+ pair that shipped out last Thursday hasn't made it to Texas yet.

Jesus Christ these are huge. My pair from Nike just came in and they feel like a size 12. Def not TTS. I need at least a half size down to 9.5 maybe even a 9. Guess I'm waiting for a restock on Nike or I'm selling them smh. These def don't fit like a size 10.

Jesus Christ these are huge. My pair from Nike just came in and they feel like a size 12. Def not TTS. I need at least a half size down to 9.5 maybe even a 9. Guess I'm waiting for a restock on Nike or I'm selling them smh. These def don't fit like a size 10.

Just got mine in today and I agree with you. Definitely not Tts. Should of gone .5 size down on them.

Acquired 18 pairs of jams.

1 for me. And 17 for friends and fam.

I knew they would be easy to acquire, so I told my friends to tip me $50-$60 for getting them.
Everyone was ecstatic about the price point.
Demand is crazy in Houston. Shoes WILL NOT SIT.

It took me about 12 hours of actual man power to get all the sneakers, and get them to their homes.
(Including apps, and online orders)

I took preorders so I wouldn't be sitting on any extra.
I ended up profiting $940, but really it was $700 profit and a free pair of jams. Totally worth my time.

$940 / 12 = $78 an hour.
I'm sure hardly no one here makes anything close to that. Some of y'all just so caught up in your ways, & just refuse to do the math.

Y'all keep saying $60 ain't worth it...,
But 60 x 15 is worth it.
Not too mention, $240 invested, and $300 kickback is a 20% investment return, which is a nice profit margin.

It doesn't interfere with my regular job, & I got to chill with my daughter all week while securing pairs. If anybody here says their time ain't worth $950, they must be rich already.

I'm saying all this to chime in on the resell talk.
Not gloating or advertising on NT. All my pairs had a home.

Ain't got the time to be flipping 20 pairs of kicks, if I did I'd probably use it differently but that's cool you use the hobby to get so many shoes for free AFK!

Good on ya mate.

Personally I make that much in way less time on a thing called the NFL.

Look for tanking teams vs teams in the hunt.

Like Falcons vs Rams last week.

Oh look, Raiders -3 in San Diego...

Hmmmm

I don't know your situation, but if I'm a single dude (not saying you are) and banking 90k. I'm not going to trip about paying for my shoes lol.

If it works for you though, why not.
Not single but I don't have any kids and my girl makes good money on her own. Every now and then I'll step out and buy a pair of $2000 Bibby PE's or something like that. I got no problem buying super expensive stuff but I hate paying $200 every weekend out of my pocket. I started HEAVILY reselling back in like 2013 when I was only making $65K a year. I just got my current drop in April but my mindset is still the same.

Why shoot a three when you only need a lay up to win by one?
because getting one item and making 160 dollar profit is better than getting 4 items and making less than 160
Easier said than done my friend. I've been trying to lock down a Yeezy connect for a year now. I've got nothing. I've had a total of 5 Yeezy's since the first 350 Boost. Meanwhile I literally turned down 40 pairs of SpaceJams. Here's a message from on of my FinishLine connects.

I'm in that category of about $29.64 an hour but here's where your numbers are skewed.

That $62.40 "profit" is an unrealistic number simply because the shoe you're selling doesn't cost you $237.50.

You're going to tell me that of those 19 pairs there was no other work involved in getting that $300? lets say you got a bot and it's been paid for cool, attaining them is no cost. so you what have 19 people drive to your home / job to buy the shoes? That $62.40 is an imaginary an incomplete profit number becasue as stated based on your method of selling you need to factor in the costs.

yes if you're putting that $62.40 per shoe into a piggy bank or separate account that you don't touch, your "profit" will be that inflated amount. But if you're using your own money to pay fees and shipping cost not to mention gas and/time then you're not really making as much as you're thinking.

Unless you're walking out of Footlocker or nike and people are handing you $300 on the spot, your profit at that price point is way, way less.
No disrespect my guy but this is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys have zero clue how the reselling business works. This guy NOT named AirForce1King got 22 pairs locally from Villa, FootLocker, and FinishLine. He also did it within a 2 hour time. This same guy sold 19 of those pairs locally for $300. There were no shipping costs. There were no fees. All of the money invested, all of the profit, is in his possession in cash, well, from what he tells me at least.

I'm in that category of about $29.64 an hour but here's where your numbers are skewed.

That $62.40 "profit" is an unrealistic number simply because the shoe you're selling doesn't cost you $237.50.

You're going to tell me that of those 19 pairs there was no other work involved in getting that $300? lets say you got a bot and it's been paid for cool, attaining them is no cost. so you what have 19 people drive to your home / job to buy the shoes? That $62.40 is an imaginary an incomplete profit number becasue as stated based on your method of selling you need to factor in the costs.

yes if you're putting that $62.40 per shoe into a piggy bank or separate account that you don't touch, your "profit" will be that inflated amount. But if you're using your own money to pay fees and shipping cost not to mention gas and/time then you're not really making as much as you're thinking.

Unless you're walking out of Footlocker or nike and people are handing you $300 on the spot, your profit at that price point is way, way less.
Agree.  That isn't the full cost of doing business.  You are paying for shipping / delivering which cuts into the $62.40, unless you have a unique situation where people are coming to you to buy. 
See above statement please.

And listen, I don't want to keep derailing the thread and run the risk of getting it locked so I'll post my pair. I was actually playing with my gator while unboxing my pair so I figured I'd snap a pic of him too. This is actually my first time seeing my personal pair. Gorgeous shoe.

I know these things are gonna be on ice for a second so it shouldn't be a big deal, but SP needs to stop playing with the shipping nonsense. Some people getting em, some nothin.  Lightweight salty 
eyes.gif

Did most of the SP shipping confirmations start going out today? They really are the worst in terms of service. Been 4 days since ordered and still says processing...

Last edited:
I posted this on IG a couple months ago or so. I'm one of the weirdo collectors. I do NOT like 11 mids but I love the lows. I had and sold Bred 11 mids, Concords, Gammas, Cool Greys, and Legend Blues. I just am not a fan of the 11 mid for some reason. Don't ask why lol. I made an exception for Pantones cuz 1, they were free and 2, they're gorgeous. I made an exception to 72-10's cuz they're fire and the quality is 2nd to none. And now I've made an exception on SpaceJams. IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS! The #45 sealed the deal for me. Very well executed shoe.

Acquired 18 pairs of jams.

1 for me. And 17 for friends and fam.

I knew they would be easy to acquire, so I told my friends to tip me $50-$60 for getting them.
Everyone was ecstatic about the price point.
Demand is crazy in Houston. Shoes WILL NOT SIT.

It took me about 12 hours of actual man power to get all the sneakers, and get them to their homes.
(Including apps, and online orders)

I took preorders so I wouldn't be sitting on any extra.
I ended up profiting $940, but really it was $700 profit and a free pair of jams. Totally worth my time.

$940 / 12 = $78 an hour.
I'm sure hardly no one here makes anything close to that. Some of y'all just so caught up in your ways, & just refuse to do the math.

Y'all keep saying $60 ain't worth it...,
But 60 x 15 is worth it.
Not too mention, $240 invested, and $300 kickback is a 20% investment return, which is a nice profit margin.

It doesn't interfere with my regular job, & I got to chill with my daughter all week while securing pairs. If anybody here says their time ain't worth $950, they must be rich already.

17 x $55 = $955 yes very nice chunk of change however

"It took me about 12 hours of actual man power to get all the sneakers, and get them to their homes.
(Including apps, and online orders)"

So what you're saying is that all that time was free? even at minimum wage that's 8 x $10 + 4 x $15 = $140 you take away thus your profit is now $815. Factor in your pair $240 you walk away with $575. Yes not to shabby however your situation is different. Did you ship or did all your peeps come through to pick up? Did you meet them up?

I'm not saying you didn't make money but what MANY of you are doing is under valuing or foregoing the value of the time it took you to acquire said pairs.

I mean to all that sold multiples like yourself yes a profit was had but to many who secure 3-5 pairs it's a different story.

What's the best bag to store these in and prevent yellowing, I don't want my extra pair sitting and ageing hard, looking like crap.

I paid for my wedding reselling Solar Red Y2s. 25k bill. SMH

Paid for the past 3 years of anniversary trips reselling 350s/750s.

Back
Top Bottom