Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

FNL pairs came thru today. Think I'm gonna keep the TTS pair even though it's kinda long.  .5 size down and my pinkie toe hurts. 

Last edited:
theres no looney tunes related logo on the bottom of the box. its on the slipcover.

I'm at work so I can't confirm but I'm positive it's a bugs bunny on the actual box where the Nike logos usually are

Never mind. It's on the slip cover too lol

Last edited:
@sneakerlover33  Appreciate it fam!
pimp.gif
 Bro your not the only one, I've been taking them out non-stop and I just got them like 6 hours ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

FNL pairs came thru today. Think I'm gonna keep the TTS pair even though it's kinda long.  .5 size down and my pinkie toe hurts. 
I tried on the sneaker shields and they kinda hurt so imma just hit nike elite sock it and hit the penguin. I got 2 pairs anyways so if one creases no biggie. Im just worried about storing.

Lots of tracking numbers going out now. I think most of the carts I helped with just got shipping confirmations within the last hour. Keep an eye on your email guys, whoever is waiting on SP. 

I think I might break. If I lay out my cards right, I might be able to get a pair for retail or slightly below.

Seeing all these pics and how sweet the packaging is and how they remastered these right, I feel like it's a must now :lol:

I think I might break. If I lay out my cards right, I might be able to get a pair for retail or slightly below.

Seeing all these pics and how sweet the packaging is and how they remastered these right, I feel like it's a must now :lol:
it's just a shoe, the box is dope, but if you stopped for a reason these aren't worth relapsing for

Lots of tracking numbers going out now. I think most of the carts I helped with just got shipping confirmations within the last hour. Keep an eye on your email guys, whoever is waiting on SP. 
I got nothing from SP...been 5 days. Far smaller retailers don't put customers through this much BS.

I got nothing from SP...been 5 days. Far smaller retailers don't put customers through this much BS.
I agree, it's completely unacceptable to do what they're doing but I gotta give it to them. Those guys allowed people to buy them all day long lol. I can only imagine how many pairs they actually sold. 

I agree, it's completely unacceptable to do what they're doing but I gotta give it to them. Those guys allowed people to buy them all day long lol. I can only imagine how many pairs they actually sold. 

wasn't that because it was so hard to get through on their site to buy in the first place?

wasn't that because it was so hard to get through on their site to buy in the first place?
Not too sure, I think most were able to get through after an hour or so. Someone mentioned that they have already shipped 1500 pairs or took 1500 orders, I can't really remember. 

it's just a shoe, the box is dope, but if you stopped for a reason these aren't worth relapsing for
let him live bruh! ive been collecting since I graduated and got my own job back in 2011, and ive been waiting for these since 2011 lol im only looking for about 4 more shoes and im done with collecting myself.

Back
Top Bottom