Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thanks for responding! Do you happen to have any idea why they would have two different production dates?
because it's common for them not to be made at the same time or day. Left and right shoes are made on different lines of production. So having different production dates are not unusual.

Thanks for responding! Do you happen to have any idea why they would have two different production dates?
because it's common for them not to be made at the same time or day. Left and right shoes are made on different lines of production. So having different production dates are not unusual.
there's always someone askin this. Really wish i was able to pimp slap everyone I see askin it :smh:

there's always someone askin this. Really wish i was able to pimp slap everyone I see askin it :smh:
This forum is based on SHARING information. What would be the point of it if everyone here knew everything? I asked a simple question and someone whose here to SHARE information shared some with me, as this forum was created to do! Also, I'm not new to the "game" The first time my mom took me to a shoe store and let me pick my own shoes i picked the Playoff 8s, I was in 3rd grade! I've been buying my own Js since they were being released on Wednesday mornings! I just didn't know about the production date issue because these Space Jams are the only pair of mine with a different production date on each shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is based on SHARING information. What would be the point of it if everyone here knew everything? I asked a simple question and someone whose here to SHARE information shared some with me, as this forum was created to do! Also, I'm not new to the "game" The first time my mom took me to a shoe store and let me pick my own shoes i picked the Playoff 8s, I was in 3rd grade! I've been buying my own Js since they were being released on Wednesday mornings! I just didn't know about the production date issue because these Space Jams are the only pair of mine with a different production date on each shoe.
correct, it is a forum; and as one there is a search feature that would had provided you wit your answer 10 fold

correct, it is a forum; and as one there is a search feature that would had provided you wit your answer 10 fold
You should create your own forum, that way, you could directly moderate it as opposed to trying to indirectly do so. I can ask or say what I want to here, if you don't like it or don't have anything useful to add just scroll pass what I post. FYI I searched this thread and went back to all the way to January 11th before I asked that question.

This is where the block feature comes in handy, but if you're going to complain about valid questions pertaining to said topic then you'll be blocking a whole bunch of members.

Last edited:
Lol bro he's backing you up and you're gonna pull a grammar nazi on him???
That's not what I was doing [emoji]128553[/emoji] I just wanted to ensure people understood his point. People in this forum can be for no reason, I'm not one of those guys. I appreciate him backing me up on this lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just after years of guys pissin themselves thinkin they got fakes in the l/c section cuz of different dates, it kinda strikes a nerve wit me now...

Sorry mate I was on mobile at the time & it doesn't show joined dates etc. No offence meant

Last edited:
Not to change the subject from pimp slapping, but how do you guys go about size swapping? Just paying a few bucks to a reseller? Is there a better way to go about this? Haha.

Not to change the subject from pimp slapping, but how do you guys go about size swapping? Just paying a few bucks to a reseller? Is there a better way to go about this? Haha.
. Well, finding a good trade is a start. Weather it be in here or clist or paying eBay resell. To find the size you want is really no diff than anyone here just looking for a pair.

. Well, finding
a good trade is a start. Weather it be in here or clist or paying eBay resell. To find the size you want is really no diff than anyone here just looking for a pair.

Exactly. Your best bet is to try to resell them for the price you see your size going for or selling it for less and then putting some bucks with it to get your own pair.

That or pray for another restock.

Back
Top Bottom