Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

it will update at 1pm.

however

if you want to set up an alert on snkrs app, go to search and search "Jordan XI". scroll down until you see the old space jam link. click on it, then hit notify me.
Thanks DJ Schxzo. Appreciate it! I'm just an old dude trying to piece together on how to cop sneakers via the internet and such haha 

it will update at 1pm.

however

if you want to set up an alert on snkrs app, go to search and search "Jordan XI". scroll down until you see the old space jam link. click on it, then hit notify me.

man, that link didn't work for me but I found it on SNKRS. then I logged out and back in and I can't find it all
do you still see it?

it will update at 1pm.

however

Just wanted to mention, no longer shows Notify Me in the app, just Coming Soon greyed out.

man, that link didn't work for me but I found it on SNKRS. then I logged out and back in and I can't find it all
do you still see it?
This same thing happened to me.
i said it would update at 1pm, i.e. go live at 1pm. but if you set a notification on the snkrs app you should see the shoes in your notifications banner at the top of the app.

either way it will show up on your homepage at 1pm, should be a fairly easy cop tbh

Last edited:
Thought this was an error when I got the notification. Hope (some) everyone who missed out the first time cops.

Not double up worthy for me

Back
Top Bottom