Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If I'm not mistaken, the jersey didn't have Jordan's name on the back in the movie or on the retail version. 

Damn. Hopefully they have them in store as well, have a FNL plug and a HOH plug. Should be good if they release in store.

View media item 1941989View media item 1941987Speaking of Jerseys, I have the jersey that came out with the Columbia Blue XI's in 1996. It's still in good condition. I was going to give it to my son, but he's bigger than me now. So I'll just put it under plastic and try to keep it or maybe I'll end up selling it.

Last edited:
Might grab the white Toon Squad jersey. Never in my life have I bought Jordan apparel, but that is just so classic.

The Jerseys are DOPE!

hopefully they do it like all JB drops and drop it 1-2 weeks (ill take months in advance too) before the shoes.

Space Jam was part of my childhood so, these are personal MUST

The black jersey is nice, I also wish they would have made an all black tshirt like the jersey.

This whole theme is a reseller hoarders dream hope we can all get the things we want...champs will prolly have exclusive stuff I've noticed that about them and also foot action...stuff u can't get online.

I hate JB, they wounded resellers last year but this year they are doing everything on their power to bring them back. Few people have been shot and injured trying to rob for Jays this year. They better go back to raffles at least for the holiday. Things have changed since 09

Last edited:
This has been a great year for retros. First the cement 4s, now these. Super exited. need to get because i missed out on the 4s. The wait is on!!!!!

This has been a great year for retros. First the cement 4s, now these. Super exited. need to get because i missed out on the 4s. The wait is on!!!!!
you better get the cements ASAP. Got my pair for only 40 over retail after tax. Get them before the price goes up

Back
Top Bottom