Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Who's "we"?
laugh.gif
Must be him and his imaginary friend

If the Concords are "basic" I honestly don't see how you could care for either the Space Jams or Columbias either. Hell the DMPs are the Concords with one hit of gold :lol: Don't try to tell me that somehow makes them a completely different shoe. :rofl:

Concords fall behind the Space Jam/ Playoff 11s IMO. Then the breds, followed by the Cool Greys.

The concords are literally the most hyped Air Jordan E V E R!!!

^^^^^
 ​
I never understood why the Bulls didn't wear black shoes with those Jerseys. The Playoff 11's & black socks would've been to perfect.
 ​
They should've at least wore those jerseys in one time, during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Weird, Dino's reposted his pics, too.

Yea because sometimes he will post a good fake that's pretty much 99% to the real production pair

The fact that people were happy about those being posted... :x

Those look worse than some of the SDS Concords from years ago.

I want '09's but RIF trippin at $750-800 and FC at $750

Sold mine a few months back for $650 on goat. Quality was garbage but the fact that I got that much I just had to. Got rid of all my XI but if these look good I will cop.

Space jams grew on me over the years, used to think Concords were #1 and TBH they are overrated and hyped to death. Kinda garbage IMO.

Agree.

Concords are universally regarded as the best basketball shoe ever. Design, performance for the era, and history. For any Jordan fan it's a must own. It's the original Grail.
Regarding Air Jordans yes, as far as Nike I would say the Foamposites (in that era/90s)

Are they going to add the 45 to the next concord retro? No one would object like with these

​
I'm cool @OGMCMXCII. I got no beef with anyone on here. I just get tired of people callin' me out on ish other members can do, and praise for it. Let me post a pic, oh they're "horrible fakes", or my posts gets deleted. Let a NikeTalk legend post it up,
pimp.gif
. I post horrible fakes, but someone else posts a fake that's looks closer to retail... and somehow that's cool?
 ​
A fake should be a fake, no matter how good it looks. Just sayin', and that is all.

Last edited:
If the Concords are "basic" I honestly don't see how you could care for either the Space Jams or Columbias either. Hell the DMPs are the Concords with one hit of gold :lol: Don't try to tell me that somehow makes them a completely different shoe. :rofl:
I don't like 11s at all bro. The only reason I like those that I named is because they all have personal meaning to me. And honestly those hits of gold on the DMPs in fact do make them completely different from the concords. The same way the hits of red differentiates the breds from the jams.

Back
Top Bottom