Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If the Concords are "basic" I honestly don't see how you could care for either the Space Jams or Columbias either. Hell the DMPs are the Concords with one hit of gold :lol: Don't try to tell me that somehow makes them a completely different shoe. :rofl:
I don't like 11s at all bro. The only reason I like those that I named is because they all have personal meaning to me. And honestly those hits of gold on the DMPs in fact do make them completely different from the concords. The same way the hits of red differentiates the breds from the jams.

No it doesn't. Completely different implies that there are zero similarities between the shoe whatsoever, which is obviously false :lol: The DMPs are the Concords in every single way, plus a golden jumpman. There's a difference, but acting as if the similarities just disappear is ridiculous. Honestly I don't even see how a shoe having personal meaning is going to make you think that it suddenly looks good and that its counterparts look bad, but that's just me.

Last edited:
I don't like 11s at all bro. The only reason I like those that I named is because they all have personal meaning to me. And honestly those hits of gold on the DMPs in fact do make them completely different from the concords. The same way the hits of red differentiates the breds from the jams.

whattt?

Last edited:
No it doesn't. Completely different implies that there are zero similarities between the shoe whatsoever, which is obviously false
laugh.gif
The DMPs are the Concords in every single way, plus a golden jumpman. There's a difference, but acting as if the similarities just disappear is ridiculous. Honestly I don't even see how a shoe having personal meaning is going to make you think that it suddenly looks good and that its counterparts look bad, but that's just me.
This guy is a lost cause, they're basically the same shoe.

To Route 1 you go sir

Paid $185.98 in 2009, now Imma finna have to pay $233.18 this December. Yikes, almost a $50 increase from the 2009 pair

Don't mention inflation either, two inflation calculators put these at $205.20 with MD tax with a $195 retail price. This will be my last pair of space jams, two is fine

Last edited:
Posting fakes is against the rules. We go over this every release my guy.

I got them from sneakerbardetroit's site, so take it up with them... My guy. If a "NikeTalk Legend" posted those pics up, he would've been praised. Since it's me though, gotta delete them.

That's that NikeTalk BS for you.

I've been beyond patient with you, so don't get mad at me. White/Cement 4 thread, Metallic 5 thread, now here. With the amount of warnings I could've done more than just continuously warn you, or delete the pics.

You said in the opening of your post you stated that you know the shoes you posted were likely GM.

Niketalk legend? It's a sneaker forum. I dont feed into an internet reputations. I could'nt care less. Just people behind keyboards, so it's never that serious to me. You dont follow the rules you'll get equal treatment. Same goes for me and you alike.

Last edited:
Are they going to add the 45 to the next concord retro? No one would object like with these

Wish I could remember who it was that I follow on Instagram that has a pair of Concord 45 samples. It's probably just a matter of time though. Same with the Nike Air thing on other models. And whichever version releases first is the one i'll get.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. Completely different implies that there are zero similarities between the shoe whatsoever, which is obviously false :lol: The DMPs are the Concords in every single way, plus a golden jumpman. There's a difference, but acting as if the similarities just disappear is ridiculous. Honestly I don't even see how a shoe having personal meaning is going to make you think that it suddenly looks good and that its counterparts look bad, but that's just me.

These space jams have meaning to me.....I dropped 45 on this 5th grader because he said he was smarter than me. Took him down low and punished him. :tongue:

Wish I could remember who it was that I follow on Instagram that has a pair of Concord 45 samples. It's probably just a matter of time though. Same with the Nike Air thing on other models. And whichever version releases first is the one i'll get.
Probably not the one you're looking for, but I remember the drake pic with the 45 on the back of Concords.

View media item 2051807

Probably not the one you're looking for, but I remember the drake pic with the 45 on the back of Concords.

Definitely wasn't drake or a celebrity that I was speaking of, but its all good. I remember this pic too. Still think its a decent setup and wouldn't mind having something like it when I move into a place with more space. Mist Blue 4s :smokin Wish Nike had released those last year after the Columbias and Oreos.

Last edited:
Don't try to understand what goes on in my mind. I'm different. To ME the shoes are different. Period. The first time I ever saw Jordan was in the movie space jam and I couldn't help but become interested. I was all of maybe 1 or 2 but I vividly remember the movie. Then my brother came home one Saturday with them on his feet in 01 and it was love at first sight. That's why the jams make the cut. My first time actually watching Jordan play a game was a replay of the 1996 all star game in 03. I was eight at the time and I was starting to grow out of watching cartoons all day and started watching sports. I saw the Columbia's on my favorite person's feet and fell in love again. The shoe was majestic TO ME. You just can't go wrong with an all white shoe. That's why the Columbia's make the cut. The DMPs make the cut because they were apart of the first pack I had ever owned as a collector. I really only wanted the 6s at first, but when I got the shoe in hand I really liked how they looked. The height on the patent actually looked good, unlike all other 11s I had seen at that point in time. And I felt that they really separated themselves from the concords. Because you guys are right, the concords are stylistically a great shoe. But they are basic as all hell. I mean the only other color that's not black and white is on the bottom. And the shoe is named after it. Lmao that's comical. Plus I'm a fiend for gold. Its my favorite thing to accessorize when I wear my kicks so that's a immediate hit TO ME.

Don't try to understand what goes on in my mind. I'm different. To ME the shoes are different. Period. The first time I ever saw Jordan was in the movie space jam and I couldn't help but become interested. I was all of maybe 1 or 2 but I vividly remember the movie. Then my brother came home one Saturday with them on his feet in 01 and it was love at first sight. That's why the jams make the cut. My first time actually watching Jordan play a game was a replay of the 1996 all star game in 03. I was eight at the time and I was starting to grow out of watching cartoons all day and started watching sports. I saw the Columbia's on my favorite person's feet and fell in love again. The shoe was majestic TO ME. You just can't go wrong with an all white shoe. That's why the Columbia's make the cut. The DMPs make the cut because they were apart of the first pack I had ever owned as a collector. I really only wanted the 6s at first, but when I got the shoe in hand I really liked how they looked. The height on the patent actually looked good, unlike all other 11s I had seen at that point in time. And I felt that they really separated themselves from the concords. Because you guys are right, the concords are stylistically a great shoe. But they are basic as all hell. I mean the only other color that's not black and white is on the bottom. And the shoe is named after it. Lmao that's comical. Plus I'm a fiend for gold. Its my favorite thing to accessorize when I wear my kicks so that's a immediate hit TO ME.
These aren't Space Jams. They're 1995 playoff 11s. 

These aren't Space Jams. They're 1995 playoff 11s. 
He wore the black concords in space jam

I'm not going to argue with people who are incapable of seeing the big picture. They're releasing the rare game worn PE models, that's what this shoe is a tribute to. The 1995 playoffs. Just like how they released the shoe Mike wore between the 1 and 2. Its got nothing to do with space jam. And to the hero saying he wore the black Concord in the movie (AKA the shoe this thread is about) as you can clearly see, there is a 45 on the back. That should be the one thing that indicates what they're referencing with this shoe. 

They're releasing this shoe, finally. It's an all new release. Its not the Space Jam XI III. Stop being so simple.

Last edited:
View media item 2051961
View media item 2051963

I'm not going to argue with people who are incapable of seeing the big picture. They're releasing the rare game worn PE models, that's what this shoe is a tribute to. The 1995 playoffs. Just like how they released the shoe Mike wore between the 1 and 2. Its got nothing to do with space jam. And to the hero saying he wore the black Concord in the movie (AKA the shoe this thread is about) as you can clearly see, there is a 45 on the back. That should be the one thing that indicates what they're referencing with this shoe. 

They're releasing this shoe, finally. It's an all new release. Its not the Space Jam XI III. Stop being so simple.
when he came back to the NBA he changed his number to 45. Then he changed it back to 23 in the late playoffs. So if he never changed his number back to 23..we would have gotten the 45 version in 2000 anyways. And in 2001 they sampled a 45 and a 23 and we ended up with the 23.

If jordan kept his number 45...we would have gotten 45 on the back with blue accents instead of purple. Then what?? You would still say its a different shoe because of a shade of blue/ purple that is very close to eachother??

If you really want to get picky you can say yea the the original ones he wore in the playoffs are not space jams its a PE because with concord accents he rocked before the movie even came out. THEN the shoe us the consumers got was somewhat of an "ode" to the movie..blue accents.

But lets not get all bent out of shape with the jordan facts here no ones really cares. Its a space jam 2016. Its still going to be rediculous xmas release. When you go to footlocker your going to ask "can i get a ticket for the space jams". Everyone was just saying that the concords and the DMPs were the same. Which they pretty much are. But if you wanna get technical.. The gold blah blah

in fact this PE coming out is in fact more of a space jam then the ones that came out in 2000. He wore the purple accented PE in the movie...SPACE JAM. He didnt wear the blue jumpman version in the movie. I say they are both space jams yet we call them space jams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom