Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If you go to a nike store and have an employee put the style code in their device, you can check out the space jams without a code. Just gotta hope they didnt send out an email telling them not to do any sales. Also, the employee will probably be fired for doing it.

So yea, lmfao

Wish I had work at the depot in Memphis where everything ships from[emoji]128557[/emoji] No res for me eother its coo tho ill hit at footlocker or champs

If you go to a nike store and have an employee put the style code in their device, you can check out the space jams without a code. Just gotta hope they didnt send out an email telling them not to do any sales. Also, the employee will probably be fired for doing it.

So yea, lmfao
:nerd:

Man, these NDC reps were not handing out discount codes for those who didn’t get the Hyperadapt 1.0 reservations on Nike+ :smh:

It seems like a lot of pairs and everyone saying easy, but people who don't like shoes are getting these so I really hope its not too bad. I just want one. Why is it so hard to be like Mike. . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .

Went and did the whole check in at FTL thing. Couldn't get service in the store by the register but could do it right by the entrance. Andy champs was closed for some reason. Picked up FNL ticket. Not as much leg work as last year but whatever.

If anyone went to HoH Willowbrook, the winning Foot Locker ticket number is 712174
If anyone went to HoH Willowbrook, the winning Foot Locker ticket number is 712174
lol the hell you smoking

Man, these NDC reps were not handing out discount codes for those who didn’t get the Hyperadapt 1.0 reservations on Nike+
mean.gif
Those already were sent out?

rep said they gonna be sending out reservations all day until 5pm. naw lyin ***** 5pm is the deadline

Just noticed Nike calling these "Premium". Can't wait til I get them in. Hopefully I get a few calls for raffles too

You guys are gonna end up killing these discount codes. Crying over nothing just to get a discount.

Lucked out. Got the early reservation on Nike+ for a size 13 but wanted a 12.5. It let me switch it to 12.5 so I'm golden.

It seems like a lot of pairs and everyone saying easy, but people who don't like shoes are getting these so I really hope its not too bad. I just want one. Why is it so hard to be like Mike. . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .
You got this.  No worries man.  Casuals are getting them because they're that over abundantly produced.  If you put in reserve requests or raffles, youll land one

Congrats to all with thw reserved on nike+. Kinda wish i had one but cant even be mad!

Just talked to a nike rep. She said the reserves arent done being sent out. Hope to still get one. Great thing was i asked for a promo code,maybe hoping for a 10% discount. But man,she gave me 20%! She did say though this:"Please keep in mind that it can not be used on new releases that are being launched on the SNKRS app.". From what Ive seen on here, thats false right? Really want to use it for the space jam release on a reserve or Saturday morning.

Congrats to all with thw reserved on nike+. Kinda wish i had one but cant even be mad!

Just talked to a nike rep. She said the reserves arent done being sent out. Hope to still get one. Great thing was i asked for a promo code,maybe hoping for a 10% discount. But man,she gave me 20%! She did say though this:"Please keep in mind that it can not be used on new releases that are being launched on the SNKRS app.". From what Ive seen on here, thats false right? Really want to use it for the space jam release on a reserve or Saturday morning.
Shes right.

You cant add promo codes on SNKRS app. Only on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom