Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If these ***** are really going to resell for $20-30 above retail, where is the incentive for people to buy multiple just to sell? Investing $1000+ for a $200 return?

Lol if I don't know why dudes buying 6 and 8 pairs of these... it's gonna be a line at FC like with the legend blues all over again.

maybe people just want multiples? or people holding it down for years to resell?

either way, both Nike+ pairs just shipped. 1 for me and 1 I oop'ed to a friend

maybe people just want multiples? or people holding it down for years to resell?

either way, both Nike+ pairs just shipped. 1 for me and 1 I oop'ed to a friend

I get multiples I want two myself but if your not willing to sit on these for years I don't see the point..

just called my champs and they told me they done calling people :smh:   i never get called from footlocker so thats a lost and i dont even know about footaction also just sign up for the DTLR raffle so im pray i get it otherwise im screwed kinda trying to avoid ordering from euro sites 

Haywood?

Does the Foot Locker app notify you on there or do they call? I just realized I have my old # on my VIP account and can't change it on the app smh.

I found a local retailer that is getting 60 pr. and doing in-store raffle tomorrow morning at open. They have 5 pr. of SZ 13, so I'm really hoping to score a pair. How common is size 13? Should I be worried? Or, should it be relatively easy as most will be looking for smaller sizes? I will also be trying SNKRS on my phone.

Does the Foot Locker app notify you on there or do they call? I just realized I have my old # on my VIP account and can't change it on the app smh.
when the timer hits 0, it will tell you to check your app to see the status and let you know that you have 3 hours to confirm you want the shoes. They won't call you

Last edited:

If these ***** are really going to resell for $20-30 above retail, where is the incentive for people to buy multiple just to sell? Investing $1000+ for a $200 return?
I mean its guaranteed money IF they can make the profit.

But you'd have to put out some good money to see a nicer return. $1000 gets you 4 pairs and IF you net a $20 profit off each, that's $80.

So to each their own. Wouldn't be worth my time.

Another hour n half before I know. Got all kinda people reserved these on app for me. I just need one

no anderson haywood in greenvile 
happy.gif

so when so yall think they will release these again?  for some reason i think they will come out again..... royals just came out what seemed like yesterday but they coming back again.

I found a local retailer that is getting 60 pr. and doing in-store raffle tomorrow morning at open. They have 5 pr. of SZ 13, so I'm really hoping to score a pair. How common is size 13? Should I be worried? Or, should it be relatively easy as most will be looking for smaller sizes? I will also be trying SNKRS on my phone.
13 is a ****** size. Few pairs and a lot of feet that want em

so when so yall think they will release these again?  for some reason i think they will come out again..... royals just came out what seemed like yesterday but they coming back again.
Like, 15 years maybe.

You have to factor we get one 11 mid a year. They have to cycle through the OGs one full time so that's 3 years, plus the CGs are due, Gammas I'm sure make a return somewhere down the line. Then they'll come back out with Jams but this time they'll have the Concord Jumpman and 23 on the back. Then they might do the '09 color Jumpman with 23 on the back. Then figure they alternate OG/CG/SJ with Retro+ color ways so at least like 12 years before we get THIS iteration. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom