Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's going down to 27 degrees tonight where I am on the East Coast. I hope people don't stand outside too long on the FCFS shops.

I think tomorrow is going to be a clusterf**k all around. I think the demand is still above the large supply. Hopefully everyone does well.

i think i'm going to wear mine out the store. It's been a while since I did that lol. These have sentimental value for me. I'll never forget when I went through the fake space jam fiasco with Slam Dunk Space back in the day..

5/5 now on the FTL app 
pimp.gif

Hit on all 3 foot apps. 5 min head start. Would love to confirm tho. Everyone log out thanks

Won on footlocker state street chicago.  Can't even check footaction but it should be a win as well being the flagship store.

Damn idk if I even hit. Got a notification telling me to confirm my reservation and app won't load past "please wait" :smh:

So how am I supposed to check if I one wit the apps? It just gives me an option for location and procedures but that's it

I'm good helped an NT'er

Locked my pair in and I have 9.5 I don't need so there is that footaction can have that back.

Hit on Champs, FTL and FTA. And this is the first time I've ever hit on a raffle at these particular stores.

FootLocker changed my store location twice after i put in confirmation the code? I should be good right?????????

Back
Top Bottom