Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

We have entered the "y'all got order confirmation"

Phase of the thread. Everybody put your seat belt on it's gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] For real tho, next comes the "yall got shipping?" Phase, then the complains on deliveries being left at the front door phase,then the pics of the purchase phase, then the complains and returns phase

Sometimes I really hate what we've become. Damn I miss the days of jus walking into a sneaker store and getting a pair of jordans on some 90'S ****.
You bought a pair of Jordans lately??  You can do that.... Hell I walked into NikeTown Chicago 6 hours after WCIV release and grabbed a pair.  Rewind back a couple years prior to that and not a chance in hell I would have been able to pull that off.

Got an order confirmation email and estimated delivery is the 15th. Hoping so because these are a gift and were exchanging on the 16th :lol:

that doesn't make sense...but you joined NT in 2015...what you talking about willis??

So because I started my new NT account 2015 I've never walked into a sneaker store back in the days no raffle no lines and walked out with a fresh pair of Playoff XI?

Lock ya mouth.

Copped a pair for my wife in GS size on NDC. 15% off with code 8)

Picking up my pair later at FA. Passing on 2 other pairs from FTL and SP.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Men's sizes on Swoosh yet?
mj-laughing.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] For real tho, next comes the "yall got shipping?" Phase, then the complains on deliveries being left at the front door phase,then the pics of the purchase phase, then the complains and returns phase
you missed the "Why aren't they shipping Sundays" phase.

got my pair ordered but I've been in line for 50 min on NDC for a damn toddler size... can't get through any other site for a toddler size

Back
Top Bottom