Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got one of the two unclaimed 10.5s from Shiekh. Had to wait two hours but F it, I struck out the last time these came out.

I never seen so many people b!tch!ng about not being able to use a promo code on the biggest release of the yr.. only ones who deserved that discount was for milItaly.

Aaand the ones who cried and whined and complained saying they deserved discounts because they didn't get any reservations on Nike+ Or any other stores.

Bunch of

View media item 2257716

Last edited:
F Villa!! I will never ever give them anymore of my hard earned money ever again in the future. Went donated toys for a reserved pair and they sold my shoe!!! I got there 7 minutes before cut off time too. Smdh I'm don't dealing with grimy A*% companies like Villa! I will be bashing them every chance I get on every platform I can.

Man FTL and Champs are stingy af. I can accept no discount but not even gift cards
mean.gif
You should definitely take that up with the regional manager. That's BS. The FTL I went to, took my GCs, no questions asked. Like you said, discounts I understand. GCs though, you have to accept those, as they are legal tender at their stores, even on releases like Jordans (which is one of the main reasons folks even bother buying GCs for, in the first place.)

It seems like the consensus is these were much easier to get than the 09's, 2011 Concords and the 72-10's but still much harder than we had anticipated
i dont think anyone said any physical stores were sold out ...i have seen a couple posts of folks scared of the line length but no actual sellout.

If you only shop via internet, maybe sold out

It seems like the consensus is these were much easier to get than the 09's, 2011 Concords and the 72-10's but still much harder than we had anticipated
i dont think anyone said any physical stores were sold out ...i have seen a couple posts of folks scared of the line length but no actual sellout.

this.. if you really want a pair you'll get em.

I went to champs and foot locker at 1:00 and they had no men's sizes left

Had a reservation at Champs, then when I got there they said I wasn't on the list. That there was nothing they could do about it. Had me call customer service then they transferred me to another customer service. Bottom line, so not try and buy from Champs. You guys have been warned. I wasn't the only this happened too.

JUST A QUICK HEADS UP FOR MY H-TOWN HEADS...FLIGHT 23 IN MEMORIAL CITY RESTOCKED THE REVERED SHATTERED BACKBOARDS AND BLACK TOE 1's TODAY....JUST GRABBED THE RSBB's WHILE PICKING UP MY JAMS...HOLLA!

CED B.
that's what I'm talking bout !! Just got a pair of black toes & 2 pairs of reverse shattered sz 12 ! They also let me cop kid size space jams

Anyone in the Fairfield/Solano County area there will be an unclaimed size 11.5 at Sheikh. Hope I can get some help on a size 9.

I was in and out of Fox Hills by 9:30 after getting FNL, FA, FTL and Champs. Look like the whole mall ate but a bunch of well endowed moms were frantically looking for pairs.

Stores still have them. A bunch of unclaimed pairs. The shadiness with store employees is in full effect right now tho. I've heard several people walk up and and for certain sizes that are "sold out" Then 5 mins later those sizes are available for a small fee

I was in and out of Fox Hills by 9:30 after getting FNL, FA, FTL and Champs. Look like the whole mall ate but a bunch of well endowed moms were frantically looking for pairs.

Im in DC and some of the moms out there were looking good. SMH at them getting suckered for the matching socks and shoe cleaner.

You must have been that one cat I seen at Fox Hills this morning carrying around bags from FNL, FTA, FTL and Champs LOL... I was like WTF this dude seriously came up, when I seen that LOL 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom