Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Gotta give it up for the Nike chat reps. Gave me military discount on the 11's and the 3's which I bought on launch day. But footlocker doesn't give any military discount or any other discounts for launch items anymore. Guess I'll be getting from Nike more now. Congrats to everyone that was able to cop.

ANYBODY IN NYC STILL LOOKING GET TO NTNY THEY STILL HAVE 10s AND UP AND BRINGING MORE BOXES OUT. ONLY A LIGHT REGISTER LINE
This is great to see at this time too. 
pimp.gif

Lol this shoe palace website trash. Still looking for size 9 if anybody still know a site other than eBay still got some

Has anyone recieved a shipping confirmation from SNS, I paid through Pp but so far nothing has been taken away from my bank account.

Crazy how the shoe game has changed. I remember camping out for 14 hours back in 2012 trying to get my Concords from FTL only to end up with a size 7y :smh: ...Fortunately I had miraculously snagged a pair on my phone on NDC.....man that was a crazy release. I still remember every site crashing to oblivion.

This time around was much smoother. Hit on FTL app for my size and picked up this morning. No hassle..no back dooring..no haggling. I can honestly say technology has helped in THIS regard. Really hope these kind of improvements continue for ALL releases and quantities stay consistent to meet the demand. Anyway..heres a couple pics/ comparisons. I never got a chance to own either the 2000's or 09's but honestly, if those are anything like the concords, I'm glad I waited.

View media item 2257766
View media item 2257768
View media item 2257769

damn what size shoe are you 16?

Shiekh pickup was clean and employee opened up the box for me before paying, seemed untouched. Footlocker pickup, guy didn't even open box and when I checked, box and tissue were all molested.

Kids walking around the mall asking if you selling. I won a few so it was all good to spare one to them. Got me with a sob story of them not having a credit card and all their friends got pairs. Made $40 out of the transaction and a warm heart.

Due to the high volume, they are going to be closing things out later on in the day. If it doesn't show "purchased" by this evening, call them up before closing, or stop by when things slow down and get them to push it through.
Thanks for the response

Back
Top Bottom