Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Grabbed my pair today from hibbets
All looks good. Ftl here in nc also had the no disc sign . I walked in paid and handed that pair off to a buddy for invoice.

Kids walking around the mall asking if you selling. I won a few so it was all good to spare one to them. Got me with a sob story of them not having a credit card and all their friends got pairs. Made $40 out of the transaction and a warm heart.

lol was he your size?

Don't worry happens often here in NYC....the app will catch up with the pick up once the store closes out. You won't get ding'd (I have not picked up multiple items -- and still have hit afterwords)....hopefully you are applying the purchase to your Gold-VIP-******** status reward card -- so there's confirmation that this person picked up this reservation.
Thanks man. I did get it applied to VIP account so I figured it would show somewhere. Hopefully it shows up

There seems to be a lot. I really don't want to pay resell for these . I have a 13 page paper due tonight and live in the suburbs so I couldn't lose time at the mall. Will try my luck first thing in the morning. Really giving me hope that I might get a pair but size 8s seem to go fast at my mall.

Will NT do phone orders on Monday?

Last edited:
Got my confirmation. Super stoked. Says it'll be here by Wednesday. I cannot wait. 

In retrospect, I'm kinda glad I didn't get a call from any of the malls I checked into with the FTL and Champs apps. 

Set multiple alarms at 8:45, and again at 9:00 am Dallas time.. and bought these on the SNKRS App hungover, and went back to bed. Painless.

Back in the game in a BIG way... shout out to all the hypebeasts. The hype was real on these. 

Kids walking around the mall asking if you selling. I won a few so it was all good to spare one to them. Got me with a sob story of them not having a credit card and all their friends got pairs. Made $40 out of the transaction and a warm heart.
Congrats on the warm heart
roll.gif

Seems like a lot of people did not eat this release. I hope many more are able to cop on a restock.
I'm glad I was able to cop my pair.

Looks like my reservation for a size 11 was no good at Champs in New Park Mall Fremont, CA. I was in line for an hour at the San Jose Valley Fair and by rhe time I got to Fremont they told me that they did not have enough pairs to cover reservations. BS somebody used my pair to hook someone up is my guess.

Just checking with the fam to see if everyone was able to cook today. Between the Nike+ app reserving it for me and the wife grabbing a pair at 7am on the dot, this release felt like a GR. Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to eat. Going to see if I can triple up if possible.

Baffles me how FA ran out of Pins that came with the Jordans this AM and I was there when they opened???
Only got the Space Jam News papers

Looks like my reservation for a size 11 was no good at Champs in New Park Mall Fremont, CA. I was in line for an hour at the San Jose Valley Fair and by rhe time I got to Fremont they told me that they did not have enough pairs to cover reservations. BS somebody used my pair to hook someone up is my guess.
I suggest you call corporate

These fit like boats for anyone else? My TTS size 10 fits like a 10.5-11 with an inch length in the toebox smh

Just shipped out the OOP to @tvanterpool and a pair to the Santa Express (letters written to Santa addressed to the North Pole come to NYC -- where folks can grant some kids wish) letter I did this year.

Much respect and appreciation, glad to know it still have have good people that look out will definitely return the favor whenever I could.

Back
Top Bottom