Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

People about to pass out and wake up with these in cart
laugh.gif
lol. 

Did you do raffles? I'm honestly pissed tf off I actually didn't hit on raffles. Might be done with the local game til they go to apps
Nah I think the raffles here are F'd up on Jordan releases. I only hit on the Metallic 5s. I always get the Foams here tho

im going to sleep imgoing to  keep up with this forum til my shoes come in on tuesday night everybody hope y'all all eat tonight 

All of a sudden fam?

Smh my girlfriend did the same a few hours ago, I asked her all week if she wanted a pair she said no...today once I come home with my pair and our daugthers she wanted lmfao thank God nike had a 5 available

Been trying this SP for a size 12 for over an hour. Doing it old fashioned on my phone though...

7 mens on the left, 7Y on the right

7Y is way lighter than the mens. I expected the width & some weight difference, but didnt expect the noticeable length difference. Don't think I remember such on my 72-10 pairs of same size. Gotta go pull those back out. >D

Sorry, didnt feel like foolin with pics in spoiler from my phone :\

View media item 2258160View media item 2258161View media item 2258162

Last edited:
Strolled into Footaction in Southland at like 6pm and grabbed the last men's pair my size :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom