Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I wonder why all the links took me to that "something went wrong with your search" page but others didn't get that. Oh well, a very nice member hit me up this morning and if they send him both pairs that he ordered he's going to let me get one of those so I'll just hold out hope for that. I just saw the post with the links and thought I'd give it a shot.

What are the odds that these FNL link orders would go through? crazy how they didnt pop up on the site but only through that link

Last edited:
is there any way to check FNL stock numbers on these things?...i gotta imagine we cleaned it out by now

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure why dudes ordered multiple pair doing it though. You're setting yourself up for them to give a reason to cancel.

Anyone know what pairs are looking like at NTSM &a The Grove
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
3239370168. Try calling. The Grove is open until 10pm tonight. 

I still have 2 DS non yellowed pairs from 2000

Not that I don't believe you but since it's quite easy to post dated photos of your kicks please post them.

Sorry if i'm one of the doubters but I'm confident to say all my 16 year old + Jordan's all show substantial yellowing.

Therefore, I'm requesting you prove us all wrong

From a pure scientific perspective, I would love to see photos of your two non-yellowed OG Space Jams from 2000

Bring it on, bring it on...

Don't be so quick to judge. Put yourself in his shoes, imagine being asked the same annoying question 20 times in a row.
These people are paid to answer customers' questions. Regardless of how many times they get asked the same question, they should remain professional and courteous as a representative of their company.

Last edited:
Don't be so quick to judge. Put yourself in his shoes, imagine being asked the same annoying question 20 times in a row.

So glad I've never worked retail except to sell booze in a liquor store when I was in college.

Surprisingly, folks act normal when buying they liquor...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom