Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This retro is by far the closest we have seen since the originals from 95-96.  JB snubs a lot, but this release was done right in so many ways.  A 45 pe version may not happen again.  Space jams will be back for sure just because of the hype that comes with them.  But not with a 45 on the back.  5-6 years from now the 23 will be stitched on and a lot of folks will forget about these.  And that's Ok.  Depending the camp your in is what determines what means more to ya in this shoe.  I get all sides.  My grail was always a 45 jam with a blue tint sole and we all got it.  Nike came correct this time. 

We got it because of you.

Is the Jumpman on the tongue blue or concord?
I've been kinda confused looking at my pairs and wanted to see if I'm just color blind now :lol:

I put the jams next to my concord, 72-10, and the bred. The jams look like total different shoes. main reason is high patent leather but the second reason is the back doesn't lean in as much as the previous releases.

Didn't you get like 20 pairs for you the fam and the neighborhood?
nerd.gif
i think that was someone NOT named AirForce1King.

Second pair arrived from NDC. They are flawless but you don't need any pics cause they've been posted 3000 times

Coloring the white lines and cutting off the peaks :lol: :smh:

JB gets it right for once and you guys still aren't satisfied :rofl:

The peaks looked weird to me at first since they're so defined.. but you hardly notice from a distance. Besides, if they're on the real deal.. I'm leaving mine. Really clean sneaker.. I was a lil disappointed my backup got cancelled, but I've got a lot of kicks so they hardly get worn anyway.

Coloring the white lines and cutting off the peaks :lol: :smh:

JB gets it right for once and you guys still aren't satisfied :rofl:
Honestly 2 details that I could care less about.

White lines never bothered me whether they existed or not. I'm personally not a fan of the peaks but it is what it is.

Just because the OG had it, it doesn't mean everyone loved it.

bigj505 bigj505 The tounge tag JM is definitely blue. Same blue as my 00 pair. The rear JM is also a shade of blue. A lil darker than the 00 pair.

Reminds me of that blue dress pic of last year...(or was it black...)

bigj505 bigj505 The tounge tag JM is definitely blue. Same blue as my 00 pair. The rear JM is also a shade of blue. A lil darker than the 00 pair.

Reminds me of that blue dress pic of last year...(or was it black...)

Thanks for the response man. I was kinda confused.
Like the sole and the jumpman on the heel are both concord but the tongue was like a dark royal. Odd but it's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom