Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I was trying one of my pairs on and noticed the right shoes sole/toe box part isn't aligned. I'm gonna try and swap if I come across another pair and it's probably something that isn't noticeable to anyone other than me. Def caught me off guard tho. You can tell something didn't align right tho especially since the midsole isn't perpendicular to the floor. It's angled like the patent was too large.

View media item 2265746View media item 2265748

^ Maaan. B grade status? 
frown.gif

Hope you can swap those out - Almost looks like the shoe is deformed. Tried em on yet? Is it bad enough to hurt your feet? Or is it just the way it looks?

I was trying one of my pairs on and noticed the right shoes sole/toe box part isn't aligned. I'm gonna try and swap if I come across another pair and it's probably something that isn't noticeable to anyone other than me. Def caught me off guard tho. You can tell something didn't align right tho especially since the midsole isn't perpendicular to the floor. It's angled like the patent was too large.

Nike should not be making those types of mistakes.. I think the overall "shoe game" has caused this. Back when you could try on Jordan's BEFORE you bought them, you could judge the craftsmanship before you buy. Now, you basically purchase the shoes before you see them in person. Nike knows the odds of you returning the shoe is low because the shoe is limited

Last edited:
Nike should not be making those types of mistakes.. I think the overall "shoe game" has caused this. Back when you could try on Jordan's BEFORE you bought them, you could judge the craftsmanship before you buy. Now, you basically purchase the shoes before you see them in person. Nike knows the odds of you returning the shoe is low because the shoe is limited
Back when we could try on jordans the last thing on my mind was "quality"
We were appreciative of even having the shoes because most of our parents weren't dropping that much on shoes then

That sucks

Quote:
Back when we could try on jordans the last thing on my mind was "quality"
We were appreciative of even having the shoes because most of our parents weren't dropping that much on shoes then
Right.

However, when I was a kid I went into an Athletic Express (Remember those?) and saw the playoff Jordan XII for the first time. Picked that shoe up and it stood out to me how well built that shoe was (Ish was SOLID). Wasn't until over a decade later that I got the retro. OG>Retro obviously. Never did get an OG pair of XIIs. I think I might have to based on that nostalgia I have from that 1 encounter. Still haven't felt a shoe in hand that compared to that OG XII in Athletic Express.

Last edited:
M moseshightower kilroythedon kilroythedon
Yea it def sucks. Glad it's not my only pair otherwise I'd be more upset.
I have like a year plus to return them to Nike if I can't find a better pair so I'm just gonna take my time and figure things out.
It's not as noticeable from the side views as I only saw it when looking from above.
I have to try my other pairs to see if there is a fit difference.

how long does it take for footlocker to send the rewards ? copped a men's and gs pair, upgraded me to platinum, but no 15/20 dollar reward sent. footaction on the other hand sent the reward directly after purchase

Last edited by a moderator:

My SNKRs pair came like that too and there was some cosmetic issue with the patent leather on the other sheoe as well. Out of all the pairs I got, the Nike one was the worst!

Last edited:
FNL backdoor pair is set to arrive on Tuesday morning....these Took way too long to deliver.
Is anyone still waiting on SP shipping?

Last edited:

i guess the 09s didnt have flawed pairs either :lol:

if you like the 09s more, as i stated earlier, then more power to you my man. i couldn't care less. to say that the 09s look like a thinner version of the 16s isnt accurate.

Back
Top Bottom