Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My SP order has sat in cali since the 14th. SMH. 

Last edited:
I counted 4 people wearing these around town yesterday...
I've been in my malls heavy lately and only spotted 2 or 3 ppl rocking. Maybe it's just how it is but is swear i saw way more 72s and legends on foot asap after those dropped

Last edited:
A lot of people got them for Christmas. Ours are just sitting under the tree unwrapped. My kids can't wear them until Xmas!

nerd.gif
happy.gif
you sure fam cause I only see 2 2016 versions and that last one all the way to the right is the 2009 version. I can see that yellow sole

Last edited:
Guys, I am so confused. I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in about 4 years. I used to wear an 11.5 in Nikes and Jordans. I got these Space Jams in 11.5, they are way too big, maybe even a full size big. I measured my foot and it's 10.75 inches long, which means I'm a 10.5 according to Nike. Did my feet shrink?  :nerd:  Today I went to a few different stores to just try on different shoes, and I'm definitely either a 10.5 or 11 in most brands. I wish I found out about this before getting some Space Jams.

Now I'm not sure what to do with them. |I  

It'd be cool to have a dead stock pair that I never rock, but I could use that money for something better now. 

Try to trade for your correct size or sell those and buy correct size.

My question is...you've gone 4 years without buying a pair of sneakers? What footwear do you wear on a daily basis? Steel toed boots? Wingtips? Crocs?

Guys, I am so confused. I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in about 4 years. I used to wear an 11.5 in Nikes and Jordans. I got these Space Jams in 11.5, they are way too big, maybe even a full size big. I measured my foot and it's 10.75 inches long, which means I'm a 10.5 according to Nike. Did my feet shrink?  :nerd:  Today I went to a few different stores to just try on different shoes, and I'm definitely either a 10.5 or 11 in most brands. I wish I found out about this before getting some Space Jams.

Now I'm not sure what to do with them. |I  

It'd be cool to have a dead stock pair that I never rock, but I could use that money for something better now. 
nice ad

So you've been wanting the 95 PEs since 95? These right here?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/BE907A84-A4CC-45E8-B2A9-76E33DE45761.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/8F1B912F-408F-4868-85FE-C88EF3CEAE61.jpg.html

But now that you got them, you dissatisfied cause they don't look like them wack 2009 joints?!

Tell the truth, Dawg. Your first glimpse of the shoes was watching SpaceJam, hence you really wanted them 2000 joints. 2009s still weren't real Jams. Those were bull ****.

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] This guy knows what he is talking about... 09s are trash straight adult GS'

View media item 2269822

Still haven't received my rd order from shoe palace but got my friday "restock" order yesterday from ubiq. :lol:

Guys, I am so confused. I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in about 4 years. I used to wear an 11.5 in Nikes and Jordans. I got these Space Jams in 11.5, they are way too big, maybe even a full size big. I measured my foot and it's 10.75 inches long, which means I'm a 10.5 according to Nike. Did my feet shrink?  
nerd.gif
 Today I went to a few different stores to just try on different shoes, and I'm definitely either a 10.5 or 11 in most brands. I wish I found out about this before getting some Space Jams.

Now I'm not sure what to do with them. 
tired.gif

sneaker shields are your friend

Back
Top Bottom