Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Does anyone else play ball in these?

If so, does anyone else's heel rub up on the back of the shoe when playing?

I tied them up real tight. My feet are killing me after playing in them, even hard to stand on anything solid :smh: . But the back of my foot was rubbing against the heel when playing. IDK why.

Shoes looked good though :smokin

Picked up a lot of dust. I'll just hope they'll break in eventually and I won't have any issues.

Bro, that's the reason for my love/hate with the XIs over the years. I don't hoop in mine, but when wearing them casually with low/no show socks, my Achilles gets rubbed raw.

That's with every XI high I've ever had. Concord, 09 space jam, 72-10, legend blues. Never fails. But I never have a problem when wearing high socks that cover the area that rubs.

eyes.gif
We still havent seen a men one yet. All the others have before the new year.....
tired.gif

Looking at those Forcefields, how do they stay in place? I've just got a set of Sneakershields to try and they look like they won't move.

Joints restocked in a ton of places and sold out instantly especially U.K. Sites.. even finishline.com had a restock recently of all GS sizes.. I would just pay the resell if I missed it isn't that bad and copping on a restock is a shot in the dark..

Has anyone every tried these shoe fillers before? My Jams are a half size too big and I might try these or a bigger insole to fill them out,

You can just get try cutting any piece of foam/memory foam and trim it to size. The product you linked tends to slide around if the toe box is too wide and you need to keep adjusting it every time you put on the shoe. I wouldn't say it's worth the price.

I always wear two pairs of socks when i ball and the 11s are the best hoop shoe of all time to me. Never owned a backwards jumpman pair though.

Feel bad for those Jams. But does anyone know how take out the little mini scratches out the patent leather? Like the microscratches. I cleaned my pair with a microfiber towel but I guess the fibers were a little too stiff. Not trippin about it but it would be nice to get em out. Wondered if the car polish that gets them out the car would work...

Y'all doing too much :lol:

I'm saying.... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If y'all don't want your Space Jams to get messed up but you want people to know you have them... just try them on with your favorite outfit, snap a pic and screen-print that pic on a T-shirt and wear that shirt out with some shoes you don't mind getting creased up....[emoji]128553[/emoji]

got a big crease on my jumpman :lol:  fr tho creases aint even noticeable like that on foot people trippin over nothin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom